CUSTOMER SERVICE SALES ASSOCIATE WANTED:
Position: Part-Time (15-20 hours per week)
Working Hours: 9:30am-6:15pm
Wage: $11.50 an hour
FOX DEN STORE-IT, a state of the art storage facility in Rapid City, SD is accepting applications for a part-time Sales Associate. FOX DEN STORE-IT was founded in 2012 by the Fox family with their first location in Janesville, WI on HWY 14.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Strong customer service skills preferred
- Team Player
- An independent worker
- Above average computer skills
- Strong sales skills preferred
- Attention to detail
- General Office and telephone skills preferred
- Flexible work schedule
- Half-day every other Saturday required
- Must have driver’s license and reliable transportation
- High School Diploma or GED
Job Summary: The sales associate will provide assistance to the Facility Manager in all key operational areas which includes overseeing the day to day functions of the rental office as well as renting storage units and maintaining good customer relationships with tenants.
- Meet rental goals set forth by management, through effective sales and marketing activities.
- Maintain designated office hours, 15-20 hours per week. May have some overtime.
- Provide outstanding customer service in person, in emails and by telephone.
- Maintain professional, courteous relationships with existing and prospective customers, company vendors, community business members and company staff.
- Maintain optimum occupancy levels by utilizing SiteLink software and completing Self-Storage Lease agreements with tenants.
- Maintain all required tenant documentation
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports as required by management.
- Minimum of twice-daily walk-thru of property to ensure protection of customers’ stored possessions, company property and buildings, in addition to time walking customers to/from units.
- Keep property clean including but not limited to light sweeping of units. Keeping the property well maintained and clean is a daily task.
- Complete collection activities via telephone or letters that may be required of delinquent accounts.
- Other duties designated by Corporate Supervisor.
- May be some long-distance travel i.e 1-2 times per year for company training.
- Ability to bend, twist, lift, walk etc. Walking may be up to two hours per day.
- Lift and close large overhead doors on storage units on a regular basis.
- Light cleaning
- Ability to tour the facility multiple times a day with potential customers
- Must be able to work in extreme hot and cold weather conditions
- May remain stationary up to 50% of the time and sitting up to 4 hours.
Please submit resume to JOBS@FOXDENSTORE-IT.COM
AT&T currently has new opportunities at their Rushmore Crossing location in Rapid City, SD.
Click the links below to view and apply for the jobs: