Reports to: Maintenance Supervisor
Locations: Rapid City, SD; Plano, IL; Shell Rock, IA; Valley, NE; Holiday City, OH; Shelby, IA; Iron Ridge, WI; Eau Claire, WI; Saginaw, MI; Terre Haute, IN;
This position is responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of all machines and equipment at various Midwest Manufacturing facilities.
- Track inventory of spare parts, tools and supplies and re-order as necessary
- Perform general repairs and preventative maintenance on equipment to help maintain production flow
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and identify operational problems with machinery as well as perform some electrical repairs.
- Basic mechanical assembly and troubleshooting
- Maintain maintenance records to help with machine efficiency
- Develop ideas to ensure that all equipment produces at a maximum level of efficiency
- Record any damage that occurs and determine what repairs are needed.
- Ensure that broken-down equipment is fixed with minimal down time.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have a degree or diploma in a related mechanical field or 2 years of directly related experience
- Welding experience is preferred
- Electrical experience is preferred
Apply online at www.midwestmanufacturing.com or in person at Dakota Panel at 1651 Culvert Street, Rapid City, SD 57701