Northwest Respiratory Services, servicing respiratory needs since 1976, is seeking an individual to fill, test, and maintain oxygen cylinders and tanks and to be a mechanical help at the Rapid City facility.
- Monday through Friday, day position
- Includes On-Call opportunities with time and a half pay, plus bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Fill, test, and maintain all gas oxygen cylinders and/or liquid oxygen bulk tanks using the guidelines of the FDA, CGA and CGMP. Maintain all Transfill equipment.
- Tracking of all cylinder lot numbers for the purpose of recall issues.
- Perform Equipment maintenance for all NRS issued equipment.
- Monitoring and scheduling vehicle maintenance.
- Responsible for maintaining inventory by working close with Branch Manager to ensure required supply levels are met.
- Complete written patient visit reports including plans of care and follow-up forms
- Assist in resolving customer equipment problems and complaints on an as needed basis
- High level of organization
- Ability to work with little to no supervision
- Mechanical background preferred
- Current state issued driver’s license
- Ability to pass a motor vehicle records check (MVR), drug test, and DOT physical
- Ability to obtain a Class C CDL with Tanker and Hazmat endorsements (not a pre-requisite)
- Dedication to our mission and vision that includes caring for our customers with the highest standard of compassion, integrity, and care
Physical Requirements and Demands
- Must have the ability to lift and carry durable medical equipment that weighs up to 75 lbs. for 25%-50% of the day
- Must have the ability to occasionally lift, pull, push, and carry up to 100 lbs.
What’s In It for You?
- No overnight routes
- Independent work environment.
- Company vehicle provided for delivering and on call duties.
- Full benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Employer Paid Life Insurance, and 401K
Northwest Respiratory Services is an EO Employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled
Follow the link below to apply:
The RCPD is excited to announce that we are now accepting applications for police officers. The deadline to apply is April 22nd, with testing scheduled for May 2nd in Rapid City. Interested candidates can apply online at RCGov.org.
POSITION: Registered Nurse – Jail
SALARY: $24.72 /Hour
OPENING DATE: 12/15/14
CLOSING DATE: 12/28/14 11:59 PM
LOCATION: Pennington County Sheriff’s Office
POSITION DESCRIPTION:The Registered Nurse is responsible for the delivery of professional nursing care at the
Pennington County Jail. The Jail operates 24 hours per day, thus, shift work is required. Shift assignments may include days, evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays. Members of the Medical Staff are provided with initial security-related classroom and on-the-job training.
Education: Graduate of Accredited School of Nursing
Experience: Preference given to those with prior nursing experience.
License / Certification: Current licensure from SD State Board of Nursing as Registered Nurse.
SELECTION PROCESS:Preference given to candidates with stable job history and prior nursing experience.
Following an interview process, selected candidates will undergo a thorough background investigation and pre-employment drug screen.
Please apply online at http://www.pennco.org/jobs.
Position: Correctional Officer I (Adult)
Opening Date: 12/18/14
Closing Date: 3/11/15 11:59 PM
Position Description: The Pennington County Jail is seeking applicants to fill Correctional Officer vacancies. The Pennington County Jail values professional, dedicated and well-trained staff to operate its nationally accredited facility. Correctional Officers supervise the safety, well-being and everyday activities of up to 60 inmates assigned to a cell block. For full position details, please view the Job Description.
Correctional Officers are required to complete written exam and physical agility requirements prior to their interview. Please view the links below for details.
Written Exam Directions
Physical Agility Requirements
Age: Must be 18 years of age
Education: High School Diploma or GED
Experience: No prior experience required. Full on-the-job training is provided
Criminal History: No felony convictions – misdemeanor convictions and pattern of decision making will be reviewed during the background investigation.
Selection Process: Applicants will undergo the group testing written exam and physical agility process. Upon successful completion of both steps, applicants will receive an interview. The written exam, physical agility and initial interview can be completed in a two day trip for out-of-town applicants.
Following the interview those who receive conditional offer of employment will undergo a thorough background investigation, psychological evaluation, full medical physical and pre-employment drug screen.
Please contact Kris Frisk at 605-394-6113 or firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot at our testing or with any questions you may have.
Please submit application on their website: PCSO Employment Link.
We will have employers that have open positions and are looking to fill them! Get your resume in order, dress for success and be here at the Airman & Family Readiness Center this Wednesday, 3 September between 3PM and 4:30PM.
Visit https://jobs4ellsworth.com/mte for a list of employers attending.