Northwest Respiratory Services, servicing respiratory needs since 1976, is seeking an individual to fill, test, and maintain oxygen cylinders and tanks and to be a mechanical help at the Rapid City facility.
- Monday through Friday, day position
- Includes On-Call opportunities with time and a half pay, plus bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Fill, test, and maintain all gas oxygen cylinders and/or liquid oxygen bulk tanks using the guidelines of the FDA, CGA and CGMP. Maintain all Transfill equipment.
- Tracking of all cylinder lot numbers for the purpose of recall issues.
- Perform Equipment maintenance for all NRS issued equipment.
- Monitoring and scheduling vehicle maintenance.
- Responsible for maintaining inventory by working close with Branch Manager to ensure required supply levels are met.
- Complete written patient visit reports including plans of care and follow-up forms
- Assist in resolving customer equipment problems and complaints on an as needed basis
- High level of organization
- Ability to work with little to no supervision
- Mechanical background preferred
- Current state issued driver’s license
- Ability to pass a motor vehicle records check (MVR), drug test, and DOT physical
- Ability to obtain a Class C CDL with Tanker and Hazmat endorsements (not a pre-requisite)
- Dedication to our mission and vision that includes caring for our customers with the highest standard of compassion, integrity, and care
Physical Requirements and Demands
- Must have the ability to lift and carry durable medical equipment that weighs up to 75 lbs. for 25%-50% of the day
- Must have the ability to occasionally lift, pull, push, and carry up to 100 lbs.
What’s In It for You?
- No overnight routes
- Independent work environment.
- Company vehicle provided for delivering and on call duties.
- Full benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Employer Paid Life Insurance, and 401K
Northwest Respiratory Services is an EO Employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled
Follow the link below to apply: