List An Open Position
Are you looking to fill a position?
Want to reach out to the Ellsworth AFB community that consists of transitioning service members, veterans, and active duty family members?
Then you have come to the right place…
This is a FREE service that we provide to our community and companies wishing to employ them. With that in mind, please review the following guidelines and requirements for listing your position:
- We will not post tables of multiple positions or multiple PDF pages
- We do not send drafts of postings before publishing
- If you are a contractor hiring for a position that does not yet exist (i.e. you are collecting a pool of applicants in order to bid on the contract), you must notify us of this
- You job listing request must be kept to one page in length and include the following information:
- Position Title
- Position Type (Full time, part time, temporary, etc.)
- Position Location (City, State)
- Salary or Wage
- Date application window opens
- Date application window closes
- Position description or provide a web link to the position description
- Employer contact information (where interested applicants apply to or who they contact for more information?)
- This web site is a blog format and so jobs will not be removed after they are filled
- We will not direct applicants to apply to your position on other employment web sites other than your companies site
- We reserve the right to not post positions
Please send an email with the required position information to:
We will post the job to our employment web site at http://www.jobs4ellsworth.com.