SunCatcher Therapeutic Riding Academy is now hiring a part-time office manager. They provide equine-assisted activities and therapies to people with special needs/disabilities and operate primarily with volunteers. The position is near Rapid City, SD, and is approximately 30 hours per week during riding season (May – Sept) and 15 hours per week during off-season. The salary depends on experience.
The primary responsibilities for the position include: handling day-to-day operations, plan events, scheduling, bookkeeping, participant and volunteer applications/paperwork, mailings, billing, help with events as needed, support program coordinator, instructors, and volunteers, coordinate meetings, and other duties.
The qualifications include:
- Office experience Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook Experience with accounting software (Quickbooks a plus)
- Experience with websites and social media
- Superior communication skills, ability to interact with the public with tact and diplomacy
- Provide excellent customer service via phone, email, and in person
- Efficient, organized, detail-person
Send resume and references to SunCatcher Therapeutic Riding Academy, PO Box 3975, Rapid City, SD, 57709. For further information, please contactJean Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling Hiring Fair
Tuesday, November 7, 2017
The Bolling Club
Theisen Street, Building 50
Washington, DC 20032
? Employers and Service Organizations: Click here to register: https://www.cvent.com/events/hiring-our-heroes-jbab-washington-dc/registration-e1072ccc568a4df098322e0197b69991.aspx?fqp=true
? Job Seekers: Click here to register: https://www.cvent.com/events/hiring-our-heroes-jbab-washington-dc/registration-e1072ccc568a4df098322e0197b69991.aspx?fqp=true
Why register? Job seekers can upload their resumes to be viewed by employers ahead of the event.
Boston Hartford Philly Hartford, CT Rochester, NY
Requires 2-3 months of Navy/Air Force electronic courses and 4-6 years experience troubleshooting to board and/or component level. Prefer AT, BMET, ET, FC ,or PMEL or comparable rates. Must have excellent communication skills. Will travel a 400-600 mile radius from home base city by company vehicle or by commercial air and rental car. Will install troubleshoot, and maintain optical measurement instruments. Prefer a motivated, energetic E-4/E-5 with superior Navy /Marine Corps/Air Force Evaluations and one or more Navy/Air Force Achievement Medals or Letters of Commendation. Company laptop, gas mileage, and performance bonuses between $8000 and $12,000. Top benefits.
Honorable Discharge, Good Credit and Driving Record and Valid Passport required. Must have December or early January availability for company training class. Please call or write to Lester Neale: (770) 518-8040 or 678-457-8546 (mobile) Please e-mail resume to:email@example.com (Word 20007 or later) or PDF format only.
Neale & Associates International
8740 Roswell Road, Suite 6D
Atlanta, GA 30350
Members of the U.S. military are experienced at facing challenges head on. This can be helpful when it’s time to return to civilian life. At Koch companies, you’re also reinforced with mentorship from other veterans who have successfully transitioned into new careers. Like the military, we have core values that set the standards for policies, practices and conduct. Here, you can find a culture that aligns with your beliefs, and diverse opportunities to create your own career path.
Koch Industries Inc. has various career openings nationally and internationally. For more information or to view current career openings with Koch Industries Inc., please click on the following link:
We are looking for scheduling specialists. We would appreciate you posting this job. Thank you
Position will work in an outbound call center environment scheduling Medicare Advantage members for a free health assessment conducted by Nurse Practitioners. You must be confident, outgoing and self-motivated with a strong work ethic. You must also be a team-oriented person who is open minded and willing to learn and who has the ability to function effectively in a fast-paced work environment. It is also vital for your role as a Scheduling Specialist Tier I that you are articulate with excellent verbal communication, interpersonal skills and the ability to easily establish rapport with members. All calls are recorded and are used during new hire and ongoing training to evaluate overall performance and provide our clients with open access to calls.
- At least 2 years of outbound call center experience
- Read from required scripts, but also have the ability to have a conversation with the member all while meeting call requirements
- Schedule members appointments according to the Nurse Practitioner’s availability & geographic location
- PLEASE NOTE, it’s a sales environment, a minimum quota of 75 appointments / a week
- Respond to customer’s objections with effective rebuttals and close the sale (schedule appointments)
- High school diploma or GED
- Proven track record of successful sales or appointment setting in call center environment for Outbound
- Customer service driven personality, (provide “warmth”, as they are dealing with the elderly population)
- “sales / collection” background experience preferred but not required
- Must have excellent phone etiquette skills and prior customer service experience.
- Think quickly on your feet during phone conversations with the customer
- Punctuality and consistent work attendance
- High-energy, motivated and enthusiastic people with a positive attitude and a friendly, outgoing personality
- High starting wage of $14.00 per hour with an increase to $15.00 per hour after completing probationary period
- Tier reviews for additional increases in wage
- 20 paid days off plus paid holidays
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending Account
- Competitive 401K company match
APPLY at Advancehealth.com
U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), is the premier law enforcement agency tasked with securing our nation’s borders while facilitating legitimate travel and trade. CBP is the largest law enforcement component in the Department of Homeland Security and is currently hiring professionals nationwide.
This position has many openings throughout the country but the primary location is the southwest border. If you want more information on this position follow the link (https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/393389700 ) to the Job Announcement to learn more and to put in your application.
A career with CBP offers the full range of Federal benefits including health and life insurance, paid vacation, sick leave, and retirement. In addition, CBP may offer some candidates the added incentive of student loan repayment.
All positions require U.S. citizenship and the successful completion of a full background investigation and polygraph.
- Be between the ages of 18 and 37 (waiver for qualified veterans)
- Be a U.S. citizen and a resident for the past three years
- Have a valid state driver’s license
- Pass a thorough background investigation, polygraph test, medical examination, fitness test and drug test
If you’re looking for important and rewarding work and an opportunity to serve your country, I encourage you to consider the career opportunities at U.S. Customs and Border Protection. To learn more about CBP please visit our web site at www.cbp.gov/careers .
Vacancy Number: BH-15-OC-128-SK-1401390-BU
Position Title: Housekeeping Aid
Grade: WG-3566-01/02 – Multiple Schedules – Multiple Appointment Type
Location & Service: Hot Springs, SD – FAC
Opening Date: Friday, May 8, 2015
Closing Date: Monday, August 10, 2015
This position is restricted to preference eligible veterans only!!
You can view this announcement by clicking here.