SL Universal Worker Full-Time Days(32hrs)
Are you ready to change lives, maybe even your own? Good Samaritan Society Echo Ridge is seeking enthusiastic individuals for the position of Universal Worker. With recently INCREASED WAGES, the starting pay range is $10.75 to $11.87 per hour, depending on experience. The position includes housekeeping responsibilities and assisting our Residents during the mid-day meal. This can be a physically demanding job, requiring frequent bending, pushing, pulling, and walking. Shift is 8 am to 4:30 pm (32 hours per week) and includes every other weekend and holiday. No experience needed. Great environment and benefits!
Good Samaritan Society Echo Ridge is a Senior Living community that offers Apartment Homes with Services and Assisted Living Apartments where Residents are blessed with a beautiful setting and opportunities to socialize while living a comfortable, maintenance free lifestyle. Echo Ridge is located on the South side of Rapid City, South Dakota just off of Mt. Rushmore Road.
As the nation’s largest not-for-profit provider of senior care and services, we are able to offer our staff members an attractive comprehensive major medical health plan at competitive rates. Full-time employees are eligible the first of the month following 60 days of employment.
Applications and a complete job description are available at
Questions should be directed to:
Human Resources Coordinator Loren Mohr at 605-721-6052
Come work where you can make a difference!
Military & Family Life Counseling (MFLC) Program:
Full Time Rotational Positions
Magellan Health is seeking licensed clinicians to work as Adult, Child and Youth Behavioral and School Counselors with the Military & Family Life Counseling (MFLC) Program at various military installations across the United States. Candidates must be licensed to work at the independent practice level in the state(s) they wish to work in (ex: PSYCH, LCSW, LMFT, LMHC, LPC, etc.) *Military spouses are eligible to work in most states under their current license for up to 1 year
Primary responsibility of providing the full breadth of MFLC counseling services to military service members and their families at military installations. These services include non-medical, short term, walk around counseling, training/health and wellness presentations, provision of health fairs, and consultation to installation command regarding behavioral health issues. The counselors work closely with the installation and military branch Points of Contact (POCs) to assure that the program is provided within scope and meets the needs of the installation.
- • Ability to prove US Citizenship
- • Education: Master’s or Doctoral degree in Social Work or related field
- • Licensure: Must be licensed to work at the independent practice level
- • Experience: 1 year minimum post-Master’s
- • Advanced knowledge of brief therapy, solution-focused counseling methods, and providing consultation
- • Excellent organizational skills, comfort with public speaking and presentations, ability to manage and structure time and activities independently, and flexibility in responding to high-profile requests and emergent situations
- • Prior military service or a military family member, strong familiarity with military culture, and/or prior services as an MFLC or CYB/CYBS counselor are preferred
To apply, please visit www.magellanhealth.com, click on ‘Careers’, click on ‘Job Search’, and search for the military installation you are local to (within 50 miles of) or willing to relocate to be local to *If you do not see the installation you are looking for, please apply to job requisition R00000019984
If you have any questions, please contact Diane at DMCrawford@magellanhealth.com
TLC Pet Hospital in Rapid City, SD is hiring for a part-time position with the potential to work your way up to full time (but no more than 40 hours a week). Ideally, we are looking for a registered veterinary technician, but we will also consider an individual with at least 1 year experience in a veterinary clinic.
We are a one doctor hospital with a small team who works together in all aspects. Ability to work as a team player with a positive attitude is essential.
Please submit your application with references to email@example.com . If you have any questions, please contact our practice manager Alisha at 605-348-9399 for more information.
Wage is dependent upon experience.
Non-MSEP employer Pro Material Solutions has an immediate need for a Data Entry/Project Coordinator. The position is full-time and 100-percent work-from-home. Pro Mat is a high-growth software company recognized as the preeminent leader in material sourcing and management, serving the exciting and dynamic architecture and design industry.
LOCATION: Work from home
Company: Pro Material Solutions (www.promatsolutions.com)
Job: Project Coordinator
Employment Status: Full-Time
Introducing Pro Material Solutions (ProMat), a high-growth software company recognized as the preeminent leader in material sourcing and management serving the exciting and dynamic architecture and design industry. Launched three years ago, ProMat’s industry-defining automated solution reduced the work associated with sourcing flooring products. In 2018, ProMat launched a new, one-of-a-kind platform dedicated to serving flooring contractors and continues to release new features monthly.
Due to accelerating company growth, we are hiring key individuals to join ProMat in a variety of positions. Start building your future with ProMat, a collaborative, dynamic and customer-focused business!
ProMat is building out its Customer Success team and needs exceptional Project Coordinators to work as liaisons with customers, planning, organizing, scheduling and controlling business critical data entry tasks. Project Coordinators benefit as work-from-home employees, kicking long commutes to the curb to spend more time on the things in life you enjoy most instead of dealing with road rage and high gas prices! This key role is very digital ‘hands on’, communicating directly with customers, managing project support and supporting outside sales, ensuring projects are on-time, accurate and professional – successful!
The ideal candidate works well with customers under tight timelines, takes ownership of their work and possesses modern data entry skills: an eye for detail, orderliness, familiarity with spreadsheets and online forms and fast/accurate typing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- Communicate directly with customers to ensure project success
- Accurately enter and refresh customer project data within critical time limits
- Prioritize, accurately compile, verify and sort information to prepare source data
- Review and correct data, document and file errors before validating output
- Online research to address incomplete documents
- Store completed work in designated locations and generate management reports
- Respond to customer queries for access to relevant files/information
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and within required timelines
- Exceptional data entry experience with demonstrated attention to detail and organizational skills
- Experience with MS Office (Excel, Word)
- Familiarity with managing customers and customer expextations
- Typing speed and accuracy
- Ability focused on assigned tasks and key customer/business priorities
- Ability to efficiently search websites for information
- High school diploma; additional computer training or certification helpful
$25-30K annual base salary, based on experience
Opportunity for company equity with four-year vesting
7 Vacation and 7 Sick Days per year
Work from home – No long commutes, no road rage, no additional fuel costs!
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Starting on Monday, April 15th, the Airman & Family Readiness Center will be open from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday (excluding Federal Holidays and most down days).
We have a new opportunity at Koch. Job posted Mar 18, 2019; closes May 17, 2019
Flint Hills Resources is looking for a Procurement Process Leader to join its team in Wichita, KS. Here is the job description:
Procurement Process Leader – Requisition # 061414
Our selection process requires online submission of all applications.
Why work for Koch?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions rather than seniority
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Access to professional training and mentoring
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
- Your transition reinforced with mentorship from veterans who successfully transitioned into Koch careers.
BE BOLD. NOT BORED: At Koch, we embrace change. In fact, we encourage employees to challenge the status quo, no matter your role. So, grab the proverbial bull by the horns. Take the opportunity to share your great ideas with the world.
Flint Hills Resources is an independent refining and chemicals company. The company has expanded its operations through capital projects and acquisitions worth more than $6.2 billion since 2002. Its refineries and ethanol plants produce fuels that power much of Texas, the Midwest and the Alaska interior. Its petrochemicals are used to manufacture goods such as plastics, building products and packaging materials. Its asphalt is used in communities across the Midwest and Alaska. The base oils it markets are the principle raw material used to produce premium motor oil, commercial lubricants and sealants and coatings.
FHR is actively seeking entrepreneurial, action-oriented employees with innovative ideas, an intense desire to learn, improve & grow; unfailing commitment to environmental responsibility and safety; and a strong sense of community. We are also looking for an individual who possess good critical and economic thinking skills, as well as solid communication skills.
If you have any questions about Koch Industries, Inc. or about other Koch opportunities you identify, you may contact John Buckley at (316) 828-4784.
Military Spouse Employment Partnership (MSEP) employer Veteran Recruiting is hosting a virtual career fair on Wednesday March 27th, 2019 from 1 until 3 p.m. EST.
This event will feature more than 120.000 job openings. Job seekers will have the opportunity to meet live with dozens of America’s most veteran friendly employers, chat live with recruiters, view/apply for jobs, and connect with other veterans, military spouses and more in the networking lounge. Be sure to login ahead of the event to research companies that will be in attendance.
*no federal endorsement implied of companies mentioned in flier.