Position Type: Full-time
Company: OEM Solutions
Position performs a wide variety of assembly tasks including the assembly, soldering, touching, testing, assisting troubleshooting and repair, conformal coating, inspection, and packaging of electronic products. Assembly tasks will include manual parts insertion, soldering components to printed circuit boards, installing & attaching PCB assemblies to chassis and other light assembly tasks.
Candidate must be able to:
Read and follow work orders, assembly instructions, sample assemblies, and/or verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed. Perform proper prepping, assembling, soldering and cleaning of work to be performed. Read MSDS and comply with all safety regulations and requirements. Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Position requires excellent manual dexterity and the ability to work extended periods of time sitting. Must be able to perform efficiently with close visual work. Job requires verbal and written communication skills, and basic computer knowledge. Must be a self-starter, with interpersonal skills and the ability to work in the multi-tasking, dynamic team-oriented environment of a small-scale electronic manufacturing company. Must be a reliable, motivated and detail-oriented person. Must be able to lift 30 pounds. Occasional exposure to cleaning chemicals where the use of protective vapor mask and eyeglasses may be required.
Work Hours: Monday-Thursday 7:30-5:00 / Friday 7:30-11:30.
$13.00-$14.00 hourly depending on experience. 90-day probationary period.
Bonuses based on productivity/company performance
4 ½ day work week (40 hours)
1 paid week time off for Christmas
7 holidays with extended time off around holidays
Sick leave accrual
Apply online/upload resume at: https://www.oemsolutions.net/employment
Email questions to: email@example.com
712 Jackson Blvd, Suite 1
Rapid City, SD 57702
Public Policy Director
The Rapid City Area Chamber of Commerce is hiring a full-time Public Policy Director to oversee the development and implementation of the Chamber’s advocacy, governmental relations, and military affairs functions. Functions as a liaison with all levels of government leaders and local military leadership. Insures the interest and policies of the Rapid City Area Chamber of Commerce, as developed by the Board of Directors are advocated at all levels of local, state, and federal governments. Public policy and military relations experience required. Applicant will lobby full-time in Pierre during the State Legislative Session and must also be available to work some weekends and evenings throughout the year. Travel required. Qualified applicants should e-mail resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail them to P.O. Box 747, Rapid City, SD 57709, Attn: Linda Rabe. Position will be open until filled.
The Rapid City Area Chamber of Commerce is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by state or federal law. The Chamber will provide reasonable accommodation to qualified persons with a disability that substantially limits a major life activity, but who are otherwise able to perform the essential functions of the job.
Job Overview, Cook I:
The Cook I will accurately and efficiently prepare, portion, cook, and present a variety of hot and/or cold food items for various meal periods: to include Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Special/Catered Events. The general responsibilities of the position include those listed below, but Sodexo may identify other responsibilities of the position. These responsibilities may differ among accounts, depending on business necessities and client requirements.
- Prepares and cooks to order foods that may require short preparation time.
- May prepare food and serve customers at an a la carte and may operate a grill station.
- Prepares food in accordance with current applicable federal, state and corporate standards, guidelines and regulations to ensure high-quality food service is provided.
- Reads food order or receives verbal instructions on food required by patron, and prepares and cooks food according to instructions.
- Provides the highest quality of service to customers at all times.
- Follows basic recipes and/or product directions for preparing, seasoning, cooking, tasting, carving and serving soups, meats, vegetables, desserts and other foodstuffs for consumption in eating establishments.
- Prepares foods under direct supervision or instruction by operating a variety of kitchen equipment to measure and mix ingredients, washing, peeling, cutting and shredding fruits and vegetables, and trimming and cutting meat, poultry or fish for culinary use.
- Tastes products, reads menus, estimates food requirements, checks production, and keeps records in order to accurately plan production requirements and requisition supplies and equipment.
- May clean and sanitize work stations and equipment and must follow all Sodexo, client and regulatory rules and procedures.
- Attends all allergy and foodborne illness in-service training.
- Complies with all Sodexo HACCP policies and procedures.
- Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
- Complies with all company safety and risk management policies and procedures.
- Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and hazard assessments.
- Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as designated.
- May receive inventory, move and lift foodstuffs and supplies and prepare meals for customers requiring special diets.
- May produce some batch goods using basic cooking techniques.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent.
- 0 to 2 years of related work experience.
- Knowledge of basic operation of equipment and cash-handling procedures preferred.
- Presents self in a highly professional manner to others and understands that honesty and ethics are essential.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and other departments with professionalism and respect.
- Maintains a professional relationship with all coworkers, vendor representatives, supervisors, managers, customers, and client representatives.
- Ability to use a computer.
- Good working knowledge of food preparation.
- Requires familiarity of kitchen equipment.
- Must be able to read and follow a recipe unsupervised
- Willingness to be open to learning and growing.
- Maturity of judgment and behavior.
- Maintains high standards for work areas and appearance.
- Maintains a positive attitude.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule helpful.
- Must comply with any dress code requirements.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and some holidays.
- Attends work and shows up for scheduled shift on time with satisfactory regularity.
- Close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus, with or without corrective lenses.
- Significant walking or other means of mobility.
- Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, push and/or pull, and frequently lift up to 35 pounds and occasionally lift/move 40 pounds.
Working Conditions (may add additional conditions specific to defined work location):
- Generally in an indoor setting; however, may supervise outside activities and events.
- Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays, weekends and extended hours as business dictates.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is primarily in a controlled, temperate environment; however, may be exposed to heat/cold during support of outside activities.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
There is potential for long term employment.
Applicant must be able to pass Background Check to obtain Ellsworth AFB gate pass and have transportation to the Dining Facility.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer. Sodexo is committed to upholding the spirit and principles of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the 1998 amendment to the Act. If, due to a disability, you require a reasonable accommodation to navigate this site and/or complete the on-line application process, please contact SodexoFrontlineApplicationSupport.USA@sodexo.com for assistance. For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here.
Reward Yourself and Join Our Team!
Antelope Ridge Family Housing, servicing Ellsworth A.F.B., is actively recruiting for
a regular full-time Maintenance Technician.
We are committed to offering competitive salaries & a benefits package: Healthcare benefits • Quarterly bonus • Educational Assistance • 401(k) match • and much more!
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online at: www.huntcompanies.com/careers
•Then, select Company Location and enter “Box Elder”
Opening Date: 07/24/2019 Salary: DOE
Closing Date: Until filled
The Maintenance Technician provides general and specialized maintenance to housing being rented to families. This position may also perform work to prepare rental unit ready during change of occupancy. As a Maintenance Technician, you will be a valuable member of the maintenance team. This position may be responsible for checking, troubleshooting, and making routine repairs in the following areas: air conditioning, water heaters, plumbing, painting, carpentry, and other building maintenance areas. Maintenance Technicians will frequently work outdoors in all weather conditions, as well as in attics, crawl spaces and other tight spaces depending on the maintenance requirement.
Have strong knowledge of Building Maintenance and have specialized knowledge in one or more of the following trades/skills: electrical, HVAC, plumbing, appliance repair, or locksmith.
Three or more years’ experience in residential maintenance.
Must have a valid driver’s license and insurance.
Able to work outside in all weather conditions and perform physical work, as well as to lift weights of up to 50 pounds regularly and above 50 pounds occasionally.
Willing and able to work occasional on-call shifts.
Antelope Ridge Family Housing, a Hunt Company, offers quality living in support of our military families. We aim to provide more than just housing. We are entrusted to build quality communities that meet the needs of those in uniform and their loved ones, and we take that responsibility very seriously.
EEO/ADA Hunt provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
•For more information about this vacancy contact: Evelyn Eaton, HR Business Partner at email@example.com
Delivery Driver position. CDL is NOT required (vehicles are less than 26,000 GVWR).
Commercial driving experience and/or delivery experience is preferrred but not required).
We operate six days a week, with positions that are Mon – Fri and Tues – Sat.
Hours are typically 7:00 a.m. until we are done, which varies depending on the day. It can be as early as 2:00 p.m. or as late as 6:00 p.m. depending on the route, weather, time of year and the volume of freight.
Our industry handles packages up to 150 pounds, but drivers are not expected to lift that much (provisions are made to deal with these safely).
We operate in all kinds of weather, year-round.
Candidates need to possess a valid driver’s license, and be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and DOT Physical. A complete background check is performed for criminal history as well, and we are subject to random drug screening quarterly.
A Clean Motor Vehicle Record is desired, depending on the offense and when it took place.
Applicants can expect to earn between $31,150 & $35,550 their first year of employment (including bonus opportunity).
Health Insurance is not offered, but Paid Time Off can be earned after one year of employment.
Applicants are encouraged to call Mike at 605-390-9887 to schedule an interview.
Resumes can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WL Plastics – Rapid City, South Dakota
Production Operator Job Description
Full Time Days or Overnights Available
Starting salary $15 per hour plus night differential,
medical, dental, vision, 401K, Life Ins., PTO
BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTION:
• The Production Operator Line Operator will work as part of a team to support the
production lines with a focus on packaging and prep for shipping, operating, caring for,
and maintaining the extrusion equipment, and improving the machines performance.
• Key activities include process monitoring, minor maintenance, troubleshooting, and
• Assist in the adjustment of controls to draw product into specified diameter
• Assist with changeovers on extrusion machines
• Perform general clean-up and occasional custodial duties
• Cut, stack and clean product for material recycling
• Operate fork truck, man-lift, and other industrial vehicles
• Operate various hand and power tools, Hydraulic saw, Chain saw, general tooling
• Keep tooling in good condition and organized
• Load machine hoppers with mixed materials
• Measure and examine extruded products for defects, check for quality
• Reel extruded products into rolls of specified lengths
• Regulate machines to keep product in specifications
• Document machine operating conditions and product measurements
• Package product and move to staging area for quality control inspection
• Perform other duties assigned by Production Supervisor
• 12-hour shifts to include weekend/holidays work will be required
• Preferred candidates must have a High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• Must be able to work safely in a production environment; must be physically capable of
performing job related tasks and job duties
• Walk, sit, climb, stoop, bend, kneel, balance, crouch or crawl, talk or hear
• Use hand to fingers, handle, or feel objects, tools and controls, reach with hands and
arms, climb stairs or ladders
• Specific visions abilities require by job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral
vision, depth perception, the ability to adjust focus and distinguish color.
• Employee must be able to lift objects up to 50 lbs
• Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to above TWA limit
• Wear appropriate personnel protective equipment & work in inclement weather
• The company provides training in safety, equipment operation, and quality requirements
TO OBTAIN A COMPANY APPLICATION OR SCHEDULE AN INTERVIEW PLEASE
CONTACT email@example.com or 605-737-4501
Please see this link for full description:
- ABOUT US
The City of Rapid City Mayors Office’s provides general government administration in terms of budgeting, policy, and providing executive direction. Rapid City utilizes an Aldermanic Form of Municipal Government, meaning the Mayor is the CEO of government operations and the primary representative of the executive branch. The Common Council consists of our Mayor and ten Council members, two members from each of our five wards. It is the mission of the Mayor’s Office to serve Rapid City with integrity and excellence.
- ABOUT OUR JOB
This role provides professional executive support directly to the Mayor, City Council, and provides administrative support of the day-to-day operations and activities of the Mayor’s Office. Helps promote good public relations with citizenry and other governmental and private sector entities. The Mayor’s Executive Coordinator also serves as a representative at on-site meetings with the Mayor or in place of the Mayor. This position must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion. This role includes a variety of responsibilities and requires excellent organizational and interpersonal skills and flexibility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform executive administrative support duties, including functions such as typing, scheduling and coordinating meetings and appointments, correspondence processing for the Mayor’s Office.
- Evaluate, prioritize, and respond to scheduling requests; maintain Mayor’s day-to-day schedule including requests from City Council members, City officials, community leaders, organizations, and citizens.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget and requisition supplies.
- Respond to telephone calls and email requests and resolve routine problems, concerns and complaints expressed by the general public regarding City government and direct complainant(s) to the appropriate department for resolution. Provide specialized information to community organizations and to out-of-city/state callers.
- Process, as assigned, correspondence to and from the Mayor’s Office; evaluate incoming mail/messages, both paper and electronic.
- In conjunction with other Mayor’s Staff, including but not limited to, Administrative Staff and the City Communications Coordinator, coordinate the Mayor’s day-to-day activities ensuring background material is prepared and available in advance of the Mayor’s meetings, appearances, and speaking engagements.
- Coordinate requests from the community asking for City support and/or assistance; prepare draft and final copy of correspondence, reports, documents and memoranda to the public, various agencies, and City Staff.
- Review, prioritize, schedule or refer requests and inquiries to the appropriate City department; research difficult citizen complaints, meet with complainant if necessary, and/or assign responsibility for resolution with proper follow-up.
- Organize special events for the Mayor, such as various City/private business meetings, dinners for visiting dignitaries and guests, travel arrangements, etc.
- Maintain records of appointment to various citizen boards and commissioners, review minutes and send out notices as direct, and develop a list of potential volunteers.
- Create/design presentations as needed.
- Additional Information
- ABOUT YOU
We are looking for an organized and motivated professional with strong oral and written communication skills. Must have excellent Microsoft Office and customer service skills as well as a strong attention for detail. We need someone with the ability to take direction from different angles as well as a willingness to learn and adapt to rapidly changing organizational demands. This individual will be a hard working, self-starter who has an interest in providing administrative support and recommendations for administrative continuous improvements.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to plan and prioritize work, multitask, and set and meet deadlines.
- The ability to function with a team-oriented mindset, in support of the Mayor, City Council, and City Directors on a daily basis.
- The ability to adapt to changing responsibilities and requirements.
- The ability to quickly master new technologies and responsibilities.
We understand your time is valuable, so we encourage you to apply if you possess one of the following minimum requirements:
- Associates degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school and minimum 5-7+ years progressively responsible experience in performing administrative, executive and communication support duties.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent and 8-9+ years progressively responsible experience in performing administrative, executive and communication support duties or any such combination of education, closely related experience, and training (i.e. Administrative Professional/Office Management certificate) that may be acceptable to the hiring authority.
- City of Rapid City
300 Sixth Street
Rapid City, South Dakota, 57701