Good Samaritan Society St. Martin Village is now accepting applications for various positions, including:
- Certified Nursing Assistant/Certified Medication Aide (various shifts)
- Nursing Assistant
- Home Health Aid
Good Samaritan Society St. Martin Village is a Senior Living community that includes Twin Homes, Apartment Homes with services, Assisted Living Apartments, and a 30-bed Skilled Nursing where Residents enjoy numerous amenities and opportunities to socialize while living a comfortable, maintenance free lifestyle. St. Martin Village is located in the beautiful Hidden Valley on the Northwest side of Rapid City just off of Sturgis Road.
Applications and complete job descriptions are available at: www.good-sam.com.
For more information, please contact Loren Mohr at 605-721-6052 or Bob Phillips at 605-721-6160.
Good Samaritan Society – Echo Ridge, located on the south side of Rapid City, is currently seeking a caring and dedicated team member to fill the position of a full-time Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA). To qualify, you must be a current CNA or be eligible to take the State certification exam. Starting wages range from $13.00 to $14.35 (depending on experience). They also provide shift differential of $1.00 for night shift. Working every other weekend is required.
Good Samaritan Society Echo Ridge is a Senior Living community that offers Apartment Homes with Services and Assisted Living Apartments where Residents are blessed with a beautiful setting and opportunities to socialize while living a comfortable, maintenance free lifestyle.
Applications and a complete job description are available at www.good-sam.com.
For more information, please contact Loren Mohr at 605-721-6052.
Just Jymnastics in Rapid City is now hiring for the following positions:
- Full-time/part-time Ninja coach. The pay is dependent upon experience.
- A part-time recreational coach. The pay is dependent upon experience.
- Ninja director who would do administrative work in addition to coaching.
- Party staff to work part-time on weekends. The pay is per event.
For more information about any of the positions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
SunCatcher Therapeutic Riding Academy currently has a part-time position for a Site Manager near Rapid City, SD. The salary depends on experience and hours are as needed. SunCatcher Therapeutic Riding Academy is a non-profit organization that provides equine-assisted activities and therapies to people with special needs/disabilities.
The position involves the use of farm equipment, general farm maintenance/trouble-shooting, and other maintenance tasks.
The primary responsibilities/qualifications include:
- Maintain pens, arena, farm yard, house yard, and trails
- Coordinate people and equipment for work days and other projects
- Maintain equipment; fencing; well and plumbing; other upkeep in out-buildings and office
- All-around handyman
- Farm experience
- Construction experience
- Knowledge of running and maintaining farm equipment
For further information or for an application, call SunCatcher Therapeutic Riding Academy at (605) 939-4907.
SunCatcher Therapeutic Riding Academy is now hiring a part-time office manager. They provide equine-assisted activities and therapies to people with special needs/disabilities and operate primarily with volunteers. The position is near Rapid City, SD, and is approximately 30 hours per week during riding season (May – Sept) and 15 hours per week during off-season. The salary depends on experience.
The primary responsibilities for the position include: handling day-to-day operations, plan events, scheduling, bookkeeping, participant and volunteer applications/paperwork, mailings, billing, help with events as needed, support program coordinator, instructors, and volunteers, coordinate meetings, and other duties.
The qualifications include:
- Office experience Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook Experience with accounting software (Quickbooks a plus)
- Experience with websites and social media
- Superior communication skills, ability to interact with the public with tact and diplomacy
- Provide excellent customer service via phone, email, and in person
- Efficient, organized, detail-person
Send resume and references to SunCatcher Therapeutic Riding Academy, PO Box 3975, Rapid City, SD, 57709. For further information, please contactJean Johnson at email@example.com.
Position Title: Mechanical Engineering Machinist (Equipment Technician)
Appointment Type: Regular
Company: The South Dakota School of Mines and Technology
Location: Rapid City, SD
Estimated Salary or Wage: $16.61+ hourly, depending upon education and experience
Date application window opens: Currently
Date application window closes: Until filled
Employer contact information: Individuals interested in this position must apply online at http://www.sdsmt.edu/employment. Human Resources can provide accommodation to the online application process and may be reached at (605) 394-1203.
The Primary Job Functions Include:
- Work with machine shop staff and assist in day to day operations of the machine shop including: fabricating parts, maintenance and repair of shop equipment, and student training
- Assist students with project manufacturing
- Set-up and run of manual mills and lathes
- Set-up and run CNC mills and lathes
- Set-up and run welding and cutting processes
- Set-up and run of CNC plasma cutting operations
- Report to Lab Coordinator
- Experience with maintaining shop equipment
- Experience with basic hand tools
- Basic auto mechanical/engine knowledge
- Basic math and trigonometry knowledge
- Comfortable teaching and interacting with college age students of various ethnic, religious, social and cultural backgrounds
- Willingness to share knowledge
- Ability to interpret detail piece part and assembly drawings
- Desire to be methodical, precise and accurate
- A team player with a positive attitude
- An aptitude for mechanical devices and systems
- Ability and desire to train and/or self- train in all areas in area of primary job functions to reach a level of proficiency
Additional requirements: A valid driver’s license is required.
1. LinkedIn Military Spouse Employment Partnership Networking Series
Please join us on April 13 and 27, at noon EDT! Unisys will be highlighted
during the April 13 discussion, and SITEL will be highlighted during the
discussion on April 27.
During the discussions, participants will have the opportunity to:
* Connect with key human resources professionals and hiring managers
from the companies and organizations of the Military Spouse Employment
* Discover new employment resources and services.
* Ask questions and get feedback.
* Network with other military spouses and share employment
Please go to https://www.linkedin.com/groups/4159976
<https://www.linkedin.com/groups/4159976> for more information about the
networking series and to join the discussions. To join the LinkedIn
discussions, participants will need to have a LinkedIn profile and request
approval to join the MSEP Spouse Group page at the following link:
<https://www.linkedin.com/groups/4159976> . Once approved, members can join
all group discussions hosted by the MSEP Spouse Group. We find the link
works better using Chrome versus Internet Explorer.
2. Military Spouse Employment Partnership Facebook Partner Connect
Please join us on Thursday, April 20 at 3 p.m. EDT.
Booz Allen Hamilton, Floyd Lee Locums (formerly Trinity Healthcare Staffing)
and Pearl Interactive will join us on the Spouse Education and Career
Opportunities Facebook page for a 60-minute question-and-answer session.
This is an opportunity for military spouses to ask questions and communicate
with human resources and hiring experts from these companies.
The upcoming SECO Virtual Military Spouse Symposium will feature up to 15
MSEP employers on May 18 for a Facebook Partner Connect. Join us!
Join us on the Spouse Education and Career Opportunities Facebook page for a
60-minute question-and-answer session. This is an opportunity for military
spouses to ask questions and communicate with human resources and hiring
experts from these companies.
Please visit https://www.facebook.com/DoDMilSpouse/events/
<https://www.facebook.com/DoDMilSpouse/events/> for more information.
For a list of upcoming Facebook chat discussions, visit the MySECO website
3. SECO Career Counselor Discussion: Marine For Life and what they
offer Marine spouses
Please join us on April 12, when Certified Career Counselors will answer all
your employment questions and give feedback directly related to you and your
situation. Network with other military spouses and learn tips from the
experts to help you succeed.
Please visit https://www.facebook.com/events/114032902467460/
<https://www.facebook.com/events/114032902467460/> to sign up for this
4. Career Counseling Packages for Military Spouses Webinar
Please join us at on Tuesday, April 18 at noon EDT. This webinar will
discuss the different Career Counseling Packages available for military
Registration is now open, please click here: webinar invitation
5. Virtual Military Spouse Symposium – Mark Your Calendar
Please join us on May 15-18 for the first Virtual Military Spouse Symposium,
hosted by the Department of Defense Spouse Education and Career
Opportunities program. This four-day virtual symposium will feature tracks
in career development, military spouse well-being, corporate connections and
Registration is now open! For registration details, please click here
6. Pay for College with Scholarships Tailored Just for You!
Make college affordable by using MySECO’s Scholarship Finder to search
through more than 90 scholarships carefully chosen just for you. Browse our
database of financial resources offered specifically to military spouses and
family members to make paying for college fast and easy. Start now at