Description: Installs, maintains, and upgrades OSs and applications for Windows environments. Knowledge of Unix and Linux is a bonus.
Summary: We are looking for multiple Systems Admin positions at all different levels (junior, mid, senior) to support a 10 year contract with DXC at USSTRATCOM at Offutt AFB in Bellevue Nebraska. We are looking for Windows, Linux, and VMware specialists. You will be brought on as a contractor through Modis for the first six months and then transition for a direct employee of DXC.
Start Date: ASAP. We will be hiring candidates on going for the next several months
Clearance requirement: Top Secret and SCI Eligible
- Meet experience requirements
- 4 – 12 year’s relevant industry experience
- Experience in Windows Systems Administration
- Ability to interact with employees at all levels
- Possess security certification (Security+, etc.)
- Experience working with customer operating systems (Windows, Solaris, Linux, etc.)
- Strong skills using and maintaining ADDS and managing group policy
- Using and maintaining Windows Server Update Services
- Using and maintaining System Center Operations Manager
- Updating and maintaining SharePoint 2010 or later environments
- Updating and maintaining Exchange 2010
- Database management of Structured Query Language 2008 or later
- VMware vSphere 5.5 or later
- Experience in data backup and recovery.
- Experience with system applications monitoring and reporting, to include performance and planning.
- Understanding of IT security architectures and third party integrations
- Experience working with IP networking, networking protocols and understanding of security related technologies.
- Possess an industry certification in systems administration (Microsoft, Linux, etc.)
- Experience with DISA Security Technical Implementation Guide requirements
All interested candidates can send updated resumes to Ken Butterman at Kenneth.Butterman@modis.com or call (410) 423 6539
The following position has been posted by Talen Energy externally to the Colstrip Power Plant:
R0000699 – HVAC Technician – Dates Posted: 04/23/2018 to 05/07/2018
For more information or to apply online, go to: https://talenenergy.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/TalenCareers/job/Colstrip-MT-A/HVAC-Technician_R0000699.
The following positions have been opened at the Colstrip, Montana location:
R0000689 – Document Management Specialist – Externally Posted through 05/01/2018
R0000686 – Temporary Warehouse Worker – Externally Posted through 04/30/2018
Follow the links for each position above for more information or to apply. Find other positions for Talen Energy online at www.talenenergy.com
Below is a list of employers that regularly send us job listings:
Ellsworth Base Exchange (local & national positions at other bases)
Black Hills Corporation (local & national positions)
Envoy Air Inc. (local & national positions)
Good Samaritan Society (local & national positions)
Halliburton (national positions)
Johnson Controls (national positions) http://www.johnsoncontrols.com/TomorrowNeedsYou
Halliburton has exciting opportunities at the following locations:
Williston, ND Bakersfield, CA
Fort Lupton, CO Vernal, UT
Grand Junction, CO Prudhoe Bay, AK
Rock Springs, WY El Reno, OK
Casper, WY Alvarado, TX
Zanesville, OH Bossier City, LA
Montgomery, PA Kilgore, TX
Brownfield, TX San Antonio, TX
Odessa, TX Farmington, NM
Veteran Hiring Program
We have immediate openings nationally for: Operator Assistants, Mechanic Technicians, and Electronic Technicians.
**We have multiple opportunities for Electrical/Mechanical Technicians in Houston, TX.
For more information, please visit our careers site and enter 53212 in the keyword search box
Envoy Air has positions all across the US in the following fields: Maintenance, Customer Service, Corporate, Pilots, Flight Attendants.
Please go to https://www.envoyair.com/careers/ for all available positions.
Envoy Air Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of American Airlines Group (NASDAQ: AAL) operating more than 150 aircraft on nearly 900 daily flights to more than 150 destinations. The company’s more than 14,000 employees provide regional flight service to American Airlines under the American Eagle brand and livery and ground handling services for many American flights.
The company was founded in 1998 as American Eagle Airlines, Inc. following the merger of several smaller regional carriers to create one of the largest regional airlines in the world. Envoy is headquartered in Irving, Texas with large operations in American’s hubs, including Dallas/Fort Worth, Chicago, Miami, New York, and Los Angeles.