The following position has been posted by Talen Energy externally to the Colstrip Power Plant:
R0000699 – HVAC Technician – Dates Posted: 04/23/2018 to 05/07/2018
For more information or to apply online, go to: https://talenenergy.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/TalenCareers/job/Colstrip-MT-A/HVAC-Technician_R0000699.
The following positions have been opened at the Colstrip, Montana location:
R0000689 – Document Management Specialist – Externally Posted through 05/01/2018
R0000686 – Temporary Warehouse Worker – Externally Posted through 04/30/2018
Follow the links for each position above for more information or to apply. Find other positions for Talen Energy online at www.talenenergy.com
Talen Energy has 1 opening for a full time Drafting Technical Specialist in Colstrip, Montana.
Under general supervision, responsible for moderately complex engineering drafting activities including drawing change management, electronic CAD archive management and specialized hybrid raster/vector editing of drawings. Works with regular guidance in own area of knowledge.
1. Prepares moderately complex engineering drawing work packages and coordinates drawing change control with Talen Montana engineering staff.
2. Coordinates that management of all electronic CAD drawing archives. Maintains revision control and access to the information in these archives. Performs routine drawing audits to ensure accuracy of information being stored in these archives.
3. Coordinate and maintains standard plotting conventions for Talen Montana plotting devices. Maintains online repository of plotting standards to be used by engineering staff.
4. Prepares moderately complex CAD hybrid raster / vector drawings in support of the change management process. Builds knowledge in the are of raster editing techniques to support engineering drafting.
5. Operates printing / plotting devices and utilizes corporate engineering drawing management software to provide engineering drafting support.
6. Assists in deployment of AutoCAD standards and AutoCAD software throughout Talen Montana.
7. Solves a range of moderately complex engineering drawing related problems or issues. Analyzes possible solutions and assesses each using standard procedures.
8. Builds knowledge of the organization processes, customers and specific departmental work guidelines to provide exceptional drafting support for the business.
1. 2+ years’ experience and an Associate’s Degree in Technical Drafting or closely related field; Or, 1+ years’ experience with a Bachelor’s Degree in Technical Drafting or closely related field.
2. Proficient in use of AutoCAD and CAD Raster software.
3. Good verbal and written communication skills.
4. Strong client-service orientation, ability to work well with individuals at all levels of the organization.
1. 4-6 years of experience in drafting/engineering or closely related field
Note: You will have an opportunity to add attachments to your application. Please use this opportunity to upload your resume, cover letter, and any relevant documents .
The following positions have been opened internally/externally for Colstrip Power Plant:
2418BR – Journeyman in Training (Electrical)/I&C Journeyman (Electrical)
2417BR – Utility Worker
Both are posted from 01/05/2016 through 01/18/2016.
Internal applicants must apply online through the Brass Ring Internal Job Postings site found on Engage.
External applicants must apply online through www.talenenergy.com.
We are currently seeking the following position in Billings, Montana:
1884BR – Administrative Assistant
Competitive Salaries and Excellent Benefits!
If this sounds like the place for you, and you are looking for a rewarding career, please apply online at www.talenenergy.com.
Talen Energy Montana – Providing Montana with reliable, competitively priced electricity
Caring for the environment …
Supporting responsible economic development …
Contributing to our communities …
It’s what Talen Energy does.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
If you’re looking for a career with impact, then we have the job for you. You get more than just a job description because we offer unique and interesting opportunities — opportunities that impact others in a big way. And we know a thing or two about making a difference in the lives of others. For nearly 130 years, we’ve been dedicated to finding, producing and distributing energy that powers our customers’ homes and businesses. Our pioneering spirit continues to inspire innovation that improves the lives of the people we serve.
We challenge every member of our team, whether you’re a service technician or the CEO, to take our mission personally: to Improve Life with Energy. Employees live out this mission in their daily work, in community service and leadership and in the responsibility we take for doing the right thing for our co-workers, customers, investors and the environment.
For more information or to apply for one of these challenging positions, please click on the following link: