Below is a list of employers that regularly send us job listings:
Black Hills Corporation (local & national positions)
Envoy Air Inc. (local & national positions)
Good Samaritan Society (local & national positions)
Halliburton has exciting opportunities at the following locations:
Williston, ND Bakersfield, CA
Fort Lupton, CO Vernal, UT
Grand Junction, CO Prudhoe Bay, AK
Rock Springs, WY El Reno, OK
Casper, WY Alvarado, TX
Zanesville, OH Bossier City, LA
Montgomery, PA Kilgore, TX
Brownfield, TX San Antonio, TX
Odessa, TX Farmington, NM
Veteran Hiring Program
We have immediate openings nationally for: Operator Assistants, Mechanic Technicians, and Electronic Technicians.
**We have multiple opportunities for Electrical/Mechanical Technicians in Houston, TX.
For more information, please visit our careers site and enter 53212 in the keyword search box
Envoy Air has positions all across the US in the following fields: Maintenance, Customer Service, Corporate, Pilots, Flight Attendants.
Please go to https://www.envoyair.com/careers/ for all available positions.
Envoy Air Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of American Airlines Group (NASDAQ: AAL) operating more than 150 aircraft on nearly 900 daily flights to more than 150 destinations. The company’s more than 14,000 employees provide regional flight service to American Airlines under the American Eagle brand and livery and ground handling services for many American flights.
The company was founded in 1998 as American Eagle Airlines, Inc. following the merger of several smaller regional carriers to create one of the largest regional airlines in the world. Envoy is headquartered in Irving, Texas with large operations in American’s hubs, including Dallas/Fort Worth, Chicago, Miami, New York, and Los Angeles.
To apply online, and view details about all of Halliburton’s employment opportunities, visit their careers page at: https://jobs.halliburton.com/.
Talen Energy has 1 opening for a full time Drafting Technical Specialist in Colstrip, Montana.
Under general supervision, responsible for moderately complex engineering drafting activities including drawing change management, electronic CAD archive management and specialized hybrid raster/vector editing of drawings. Works with regular guidance in own area of knowledge.
1. Prepares moderately complex engineering drawing work packages and coordinates drawing change control with Talen Montana engineering staff.
2. Coordinates that management of all electronic CAD drawing archives. Maintains revision control and access to the information in these archives. Performs routine drawing audits to ensure accuracy of information being stored in these archives.
3. Coordinate and maintains standard plotting conventions for Talen Montana plotting devices. Maintains online repository of plotting standards to be used by engineering staff.
4. Prepares moderately complex CAD hybrid raster / vector drawings in support of the change management process. Builds knowledge in the are of raster editing techniques to support engineering drafting.
5. Operates printing / plotting devices and utilizes corporate engineering drawing management software to provide engineering drafting support.
6. Assists in deployment of AutoCAD standards and AutoCAD software throughout Talen Montana.
7. Solves a range of moderately complex engineering drawing related problems or issues. Analyzes possible solutions and assesses each using standard procedures.
8. Builds knowledge of the organization processes, customers and specific departmental work guidelines to provide exceptional drafting support for the business.
1. 2+ years’ experience and an Associate’s Degree in Technical Drafting or closely related field; Or, 1+ years’ experience with a Bachelor’s Degree in Technical Drafting or closely related field.
2. Proficient in use of AutoCAD and CAD Raster software.
3. Good verbal and written communication skills.
4. Strong client-service orientation, ability to work well with individuals at all levels of the organization.
1. 4-6 years of experience in drafting/engineering or closely related field
Note: You will have an opportunity to add attachments to your application. Please use this opportunity to upload your resume, cover letter, and any relevant documents .
Black Hills Corporation has the following local positions available:
- Meter Services Supervisor – Rapid City, SD
- Staff Accountant I – Rapid City, SD
- Transmission Planning Engineering Intern – Rapid City, SD
- Transmission Planning Engineer I, II or Senior – Rapid City, SD
Plus other positions available in:
Please visit their Careers Site at www.blackhillscorp.com/careers to apply and learn more about Black Hills Careers.
Halliburton has opportunities at the following locations:
Prudhoe Bay, AK
Fort Lupton, CO
Grand Junction, CO
Bossier City, LA
El Reno, OK
San Antonio, TX
Rock Springs, WY
They have immediate openings for Operator Assistants, Mechanic Technicians, and Electronic Technicians.
To apply online, and view details about all of our employment opportunities, visit our careers page at: www.halliburton.com/careers
Veteran Hiring Program