MSEP partner, Raytheon is hosting a Military Spouse Virtual Hiring Fair on May 15th, 2019 from 4 p.m. – 5 p.m. ET. They will provide an opportunity for job seekers to chat one-on-one online from anywhere with their hiring team. For more details and to register for the event, please visit the following website:
The organizational point of contact is Ms. Marie Totah and she may be reached at email@example.com.
|Register||Create your account and fill out the event registration form.|
|Explore:||Login any time before the event to learn more about Raytheon opportunities.|
|On the event date and time, login and join the live session from anywhere.
|Connect:||During the live event, you’ll be matched in one-on-one timed chats with Raytheon representatives!|
Supervisor of Security
- The Supervisor is responsible for all security officers and for ensuring the department is appropriately staffed so that all patients, staff and visitors are safe and secure. The Supervisor shall ensure that all security officers are doing their job well and that operations are running smoothly and effectively. It is distinguished from the Security Manager in that incumbents in the Manager classification manage the overall security program (not supervise), requiring management to be the overriding function. Incumbents in the Security Supervisor classification supervise others, but also perform some regular security duties as a main function. Security Supervisors are distinguished from Security Officers and Shift Leaders in that they are required to maintain flexible work schedules in order to accommodate evenings and weekend duties.
- Supervise a team of security officers.
- Arrange all shifts, weekly offs, leaves and etc. for security officers.
- Assigns security officers their duties and is in charge of monitoring the CCTVs.
- Routinely inspect vulnerable or high risk areas.
- Make surprise inspections to see if all security officers are in their assigned posts.
- Train all new security officers regarding all the security protocols.
- Provides reoccurring training needs of all security officers.
- Prepares and submits all security officer performance evaluations.
- Works with Security Manager to implement security program directives.
- Prepares comprehensive security reports for management.
- Ensures all security systems, such as the CCTV, proxy readers, alarms and etc. are working properly and reports any breakdowns for the security system to management.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education – High School Diploma/GED Equivalent
Certifications – Driver’s License – State; Rapid City Security License – City of Rapid City
Education – Associates degree in Business Administration
Experience – 5+ years of Security/Safety Experience; 3+ years of Microsoft Office Word Excel and PowerPoint; 1+ years of Education Trainer Experience
To be considered, please click the following link
or visit our website at https://regionalhealth.org/careers and search for R7101.
Vision First is seeking a full time Optical Technician in Rapid City. This position will work in conjunction with the doctor and team to facilitate, support and maintain optimum patient care.
Accuracy and attention to detail are very important. This position is responsible for collecting and inputting clinical data necessary for the visual health and performance of the patient. This position is responsible for chairside assistance, including but not limited to, scribing for the doctor during the patient exam.
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
*Responsible for all pre-testing needed prior to doctor seeing patient.
*Takes case history, performs visual acuity distance and near, stereopsis and color vision testing.
*Enters all clinical data collected into the electronic medical record in real time.
*Attendance and dependability: The employee can be depended on to report to work at the scheduled time and is seldon absent from work. Employee can be depended upon to complete work in a timely, accurate, and thorough manner and is conscientious, about assignments.
*Communication and contact: The employee communicates effectively both verbally and in writing with superiors, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the practice; able to effectively provide training to patients.
*Preferred one year’s experience as an optometric technician, but will to train.
*Must have computer skills and the ability to learn the EMR system.
*Strong ability to multi-task with high degree of accuracy, attention to detail a must.
*Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
*Superior verbal and written skills
*Strong interpersonal skills essential
*Able to transition and think operationally.
TO APPLY: Please email resume Barb at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Organization: Youth & Family Services (YFS)
Department: Rapid City Head Start (RCHS)
Position: Teacher Assistant Preschool
Reports to: Site Coordinator
Location: Rapid City, SD
Work Days: Monday through Friday
Work schedule may vary dependent upon program needs.
Non-smoking work environment. Wage DOEQ. E.O.E.
Benefits: YFS strives to provide its employees with top-quality benefits. YFS employees are offered medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, and life insurance as well as multiple paid holidays, paid vacation and sick leave, 401K and retirement/pension options, discounts at select local businesses and more! Click here to view a copy of our Benefit Synopsis.
Minimum Qualifications: High School diploma or GED required. Child Development Associate Credential (CDA) preferred or willing to obtain after hire or associate’s degree in early childhood education or equivalency. Commitment to continue education in the field of early childhood. Experience working with children. Ability to communicate and cooperate with children, other staff and parents effectively and tactfully. Ability to work with people of all socioeconomic and cultural backgrounds. Maintain a working knowledge of the needs of the ages of children assigned to and the ability to be responsive to those needs. Punctuality, dependability and flexibility. Minimum of 21 years of age (BFOQ) and have a good driving record. Personal vehicle with current liability insurance and a valid driver’s license required. May be required, now or in the future, to submit to a Department of Transportation (DOT) physical and acquire a commercial driver license (CDL) with passenger and school bus endorsement and be willing to submit to random drug testing as required by the DOT. Must meet Head Start Program Performance Standards. Maintain current credentials and certifications.
Essential Functions: Comply with and implement all applicable local, state and federal regulations. Maintain a working relationship with other classroom and/or support staff. Assist teacher in all aspects of the classroom operation including carrying out lesson plans, field trips and daily activities. Create, support and maintain a healthy, safe, learning environment conducive to each child’s intellectual, physical, social, emotional, and aesthetic development. Actively teach, model and engage children in play and learning in classroom. Establish and maintain a positive and trusting relationship with children and their families. Maintain accurate records for each child, data entry and completion of appropriate documents and referrals as needed in a timely manner. Actively supervise and engage children at all times to ensure child safety. Follow YFS’ Discipline Policy and Behavior Management Guidelines. Maintain confidentiality as it relates to information about children, families and other staff members. Assist in all assigned grant activities including, but not limited to, in-kind and United Way. Direct other teacher assistants, substitutes, and volunteers to carry out daily operations. Assist with home visits or conferences and staffings throughout the year when appropriate. Attend and participate in staff meetings and trainings as requested by supervisor. Work with children and their families to support development toward school readiness.
Additional Functions: Must learn and execute emergency preparedness plan and be responsive to emergencies that may arise. Assist in recruitment of children, families, and volunteers for program services. Follow all
Page 2 of 2
requirements mandated by Department of Social Services, Fire Marshall, Department of Transportation, and
Health Department. Follow all requirements mandated by Head Start/Early Head Start if applicable. Support all
program activities and services of YFS, including Kids Fair, Parent Association and Policy Council, evening
child care and other event nights. Act in accordance with YFS’ purpose, philosophy, values, goals, policies and
procedures. Model appropriate behavior while working with other staff, children and families. Perform
additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
Environmental Functions: Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. Perform duties in a controlled office or classroom
environment; participate in activities with children as appropriate.
How to Apply: For consideration, an application for employment must be submitted to the YFS Human
Resource Department. Application may be downloaded at: http://www.youthandfamilyservices.org/careers/.
Please note that resume only will not be accepted.
How to Submit Application:
By email: email@example.com
In person or by mail: Youth & Family Services, 1920 N. Plaza Blvd., Rapid City, SD 57702
Other location: One Stop Career Center
Any questions? Call HR Team at 605-342-4195!
SL Universal Worker Full-Time Days(32hrs)
Are you ready to change lives, maybe even your own? Good Samaritan Society Echo Ridge is seeking enthusiastic individuals for the position of Universal Worker. With recently INCREASED WAGES, the starting pay range is $10.75 to $11.87 per hour, depending on experience. The position includes housekeeping responsibilities and assisting our Residents during the mid-day meal. This can be a physically demanding job, requiring frequent bending, pushing, pulling, and walking. Shift is 8 am to 4:30 pm (32 hours per week) and includes every other weekend and holiday. No experience needed. Great environment and benefits!
Good Samaritan Society Echo Ridge is a Senior Living community that offers Apartment Homes with Services and Assisted Living Apartments where Residents are blessed with a beautiful setting and opportunities to socialize while living a comfortable, maintenance free lifestyle. Echo Ridge is located on the South side of Rapid City, South Dakota just off of Mt. Rushmore Road.
As the nation’s largest not-for-profit provider of senior care and services, we are able to offer our staff members an attractive comprehensive major medical health plan at competitive rates. Full-time employees are eligible the first of the month following 60 days of employment.
Applications and a complete job description are available at
Questions should be directed to:
Human Resources Coordinator Loren Mohr at 605-721-6052
Come work where you can make a difference!
TLC Pet Hospital in Rapid City, SD is hiring for a part-time position with the potential to work your way up to full time (but no more than 40 hours a week). Ideally, we are looking for a registered veterinary technician, but we will also consider an individual with at least 1 year experience in a veterinary clinic.
We are a one doctor hospital with a small team who works together in all aspects. Ability to work as a team player with a positive attitude is essential.
Please submit your application with references to firstname.lastname@example.org . If you have any questions, please contact our practice manager Alisha at 605-348-9399 for more information.
Wage is dependent upon experience.
Reports to Design Lead
Date February 26, 2019
Candidate works independently and as a consulting engineer on various architectural, civil and landscape projects as assigned.
The Electrical Engineer for FourFront Design is an experienced engineer who can define a project, develop a set of tasks to accomplish the project, coordinate and monitor the work involved in the tasks, and deliver a final product on time and within prescribed budget. This individual must have a general understanding of all electrical systems including facility power, electrical distribution, lighting and special systems ideally in commercial, healthcare, educational, and federal facilities.
This position is responsible for recording financial transactions, including processing accounts payable and accounts receivable, posting information to accounting journals from source documents such as invoices, receipts, and vouchers. Position may also assist in reconciling general ledger accounts.
- Assess the requirements of the client’s needs; manage the design and production aspects of the project.
- Function as the electrical project manager and/or electrical project engineer; responsible for design, planning, organizing and directing the activities of EE for FourFront projects.
- Develop and maintain design standards that coordinate with current company standards. Responsible for management of electrical design Quality Control procedures.
- Promote and provide expertise in sustainable design practices as required by the project.
- Review design and construction budgets and schedules, manage work accordingly.
- Determine electrical design and project scope, budget and staffing requirements.
- Knowledge of applicable codes and ordnances. Work with code officials and other design professionals when an interpretation or exception to building codes is required.
- Assign and review work where required and provide coordination with multiple disciplines.
- Provide construction administrative reviews, application for payment reviews, prompt reports and required coordination.
- Interpret the intent of electrical contract drawings and specifications for the Client, General Contractor, Building Inspector and other interested parties.
- Prepare and distribute schedules, shop drawings and samples.
- Responsible for the accuracy and quality of all technical work.
- Participates in the preparation of proposals.
- Reviews contracts, invoices, and other project documentation before distribution to the client.
- Coordinates work of outside consultants in the area of electrical engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years previous electrical design experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited college or university.
- Professional Engineering license required. Willingness to apply for additional licensure when appropriate and/or required for work the region.
- Enough knowledge of LEED principles to become LEED accredited.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit MEP required; Visual-3D helpful.
- Thorough command of software applications including Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills and temperament to work effectively and accurately to meet deadlines.
The Electrical Engineer reports the Design Department Lead.
Interaction and coordination with senior leadership, project managers, and technical staff required.
Interaction with community and client representatives.
This position does not supervise subordinate staff.
This job operates primarily in an office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, multi-line phones, multifunctional printing devices, filing cabinets and fax machines. Occasional visits to job sites required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This is largely a sedentary role.
Expected Hours of Work
Standard work days and hours are Monday through Thursday, 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Friday 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand. Flexibility in schedule considered if job duties are satisfactorily met.
This position may require occasional travel.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance (if applicable)
Must be able to work in the United States.
As a federal contractor, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Persons with a Disability. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information or other characteristic protected under applicable Federal and State laws.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be
performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job‐related instructions and to perform any other job‐related duties requested by their supervisor. Furthermore, the company reserves the right to add to or revise an employee’s job duties at any time at its sole discretion.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship.
P: (605) 342-9470
F: (605) 342-2377