Winsupply is looking for a dynamic individual focused on hydronic, radiant floor heating, snowmelt and pump sales for Western South Dakota, Northern Nebraska and Western North Dakota regions. They have all the lines and tools to succeed with manufacturers like Uponor Wirsbo, HTP, Rinnai, Navien, A.O. Smith, Viessmann, Burnham, Electro Industries, Grundfos, Taco, Bell & Gossett, Webstone, Fernox, American Heatrim, Honeywell, Lochinvar, Modine, Slant/Fin, Beacon Morris, Spirovent, Tekmar, Watts, Amtrol, Liberty, Zoeller, Little Giant, Hydromatic, Lorentz Solar, and Orenco Systems. They are looking for a motivated self-starter who has the required skills, knowledge and desire to succeed. The successful candidate will enjoy working in a growing and competitive wholesale market. The Win Group of companies are comprised of 700 locations, approximately 5,000 employees in 45 states. They are ranked #2 in the nation for plumbing sales.
The successful candidate will size, design and layout all aspects of residential and commercial radiant, hydronic, controls and snowmelt systems. Have the skills, attitude and commitment necessary to grow, maintain and develop business relationships with contractors through on-site visits, phone, email communications, e-commerce and other forms of tools. Must have an enthusiastic desire to build our company to be the best plumbing wholesaler in the Black Hills. Future ownership opportunities also exist for right candidate.
This position requires:
- Motivated self-starter who can deliver a high level of customer service with attention to detail and who is motivated by unlimited earning potential
- Effective communicator who can prioritize and organize tasks to maximize efficiency
- Dependable team player with a positive attitude
- Be involved in community associations like Black Hills Home Builders Association, Construction Industry Center, etc.
- Knowledge of plumbing and HVAC processes and supplies
- Ability to understand specifications, solicit pricing from vendors and formulate bid packages for our contractors
- S. in Mechanical Engineering or 5 plus years of experience in hydronics or HVAC preferred
- Email, Microsoft Excel, Word and Adobe PDF
- Boiler and pump sizing
- Radiant floor design
- Basic controls selection
If you think you meet the requirements for the position and are interested in applying, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (605) 399-3990.
Position Title – Seasonal Tax Preparer
Position Type – Full-time/Part-time Temporary (work desired number of hours per week for the 12 weeks of tax season)
Company – Ketel Thorstenson, LLP
Position Location – Rapid City, SD
Estimated Salary or Wage – DOE
Date application window opens – November 1, 2018
Date application window closes – December 31, 2018
Employer contact information – Amanda Dokter, HR Manager, email@example.com (for questions only, do not submit resume for application)
KTLLP is looking for dedicated, positive, knowledgeable accountant to join their tax department as a seasonal tax associate. The associate will work full-time (40+ hours per week) or part-time (30-40 hours per week) during the 12 weeks of tax season (mid-January through April 15th). Additional hours outside of tax season are possible, but not guaranteed.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Prepare individual, partnership, corporate and other various tax returns.
- Assist clients with routine tax and accounting inquiries.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with clients and co-workers.
To be successful in this position, candidates must possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA preferred, but not required with accounting experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Desire to work in a fast paced, deadline oriented environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
To apply go to https://ktllp.com/apply-online/.
Catholic Social Services has openings for a full-time Counseling Program Director and an Outpatient Therapist. A master’s degree and applicable licenses are required. Salary is DOE. Travel is required.
Benefit package includes Life & Health Ins. Retirement, PPL, etc.
Send your resume to Catholic Social Services, 529 Kansas City St. Rapid City, SD 57701 or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FULL-TIME IT/COMPUTER SPECIALIST Catholic Social Services has an immediate opening for a full-time IT/Computer Specialist. Two-year degree in Computer Science or related filed and/or four years of experience supporting technology systems in a business environment. Salary DOE. Benefit package includes Life & Health Ins., Retirement, PPL, etc. Need not be Catholic to apply. Send resume to: Catholic Social Services, 529 Kansas City St., Rapid City, SD 57701 or to email@example.com. Open until filled.
Black Hills Area Habitat for Humanity has two open construction positions. More details and application information are available online at https://www.blackhillshabitat.org/get-involved/career-opportunities/bhahfh-openings/.
Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling Hiring Fair
Tuesday, November 7, 2017
The Bolling Club
Theisen Street, Building 50
Washington, DC 20032
? Employers and Service Organizations: Click here to register: https://www.cvent.com/events/hiring-our-heroes-jbab-washington-dc/registration-e1072ccc568a4df098322e0197b69991.aspx?fqp=true
? Job Seekers: Click here to register: https://www.cvent.com/events/hiring-our-heroes-jbab-washington-dc/registration-e1072ccc568a4df098322e0197b69991.aspx?fqp=true
Why register? Job seekers can upload their resumes to be viewed by employers ahead of the event.
JOB NOTICE – Black Hills Corporation – Business Intelligence Program Senior Analyst (30815)
A wide variety of energy sources have made Black Hills Corporation (NYSE: BKH) and its subsidiaries stable and diversified providers of low-cost reliable energy solutions to customers throughout the United States. Discover your career potential in the following opportunity:
Job Title: Business Intelligence Program Senior Analyst (30815)
SALARY RANGE: $75,000 – $97,530
Base salary is determined by the knowledge, skills and abilities of the applicant.
CLOSING DATE: This position will close in April 25, 2017.
LOCATION: Rapid City, SD
Responsible for supporting and contributing to the advancement and maturity of Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing strategy at BHC. Will be expected to provide leadership, analysis, strategic development and mentoring to staff and system users in the application of reporting and analytical services. Involved with the development and communication related to the business intelligence vision to the organization while partnering with business areas to strategize and define projects needed to enable better insights from data.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP: Manager, Applications
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Define business user requirements on simple to moderately complex projects with some analytic design and data modeling.
- Provide follow-up to ensure successful implementation of designs and enhancements.
- Assist in developing and maintaining business intelligence and data warehousing strategy.
- Assist in developing and maintaining data management and data governance strategies.
- Lead and plan business intelligence related projects.
- Work with business to understand data driven needs.
- Work with business to enable better decisions based on data.
- Plan and develop business intelligence projects based on business needs.
- Develop reports, dashboards or analytical models as needed.
- Ability to interpret data and provide recommendations to business.
- Take proactive steps to evaluate issues, determine alternatives, and implement the appropriate solution for the client group.
- Perform client training.
- Under supervision perform business system design and data modeling tasks.
- Stay up-to-date on changes and advances in technology that could affect the company.
- Administers BI tools and analytic servers.
- Troubleshoots BI tool problems and tunes for performance.
- Develops multidimensional semantic layer and BI query objects for end users.
- Creates reports and report templates.
- Helps business users select the appropriate BI tool(s).
- Develops and manages BI training, documentation, and help desk capabilities.
- Will support one or more client groups including interaction across multiple levels of the organization.
- Will work with and coordinate efforts across all departments within IT related to project planning and execution.
- Capable of working independently with business partners in software requirements and system support while keeping team members well informed of efforts.
- A minimum of 7 years of business intelligence or related experience required.
- Experience in the utility industry preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required in information technology, business administration and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of SAP Products (Business Objects, Webi, Data Services, Crystal) preferred.
- Knowledge of data modeling process (Star-schema, Snowflake) preferred.
- Knowledge of data management process preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple priorities and working within challenging situations.
- Ability to support and interact with client groups across multiple levels of the organization.
- Ability to work with and coordinate efforts across all departments within IT related to project planning and execution.
- Ability to work independently with business partners in software requirements and system support while keeping team members well informed of efforts.
- You must be able to perform the requirements of this position, with or without a reasonable accommodation.
The information contained in this position description describes the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. This description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, duties, and requirements for employees in this position. The incumbent is responsible for performing all duties in a safe and efficient manner in compliance with safe work procedures and safety regulations. This job description is not intended to constitute an offer or contract of employment. Job descriptions may and do change periodically. Where positions are covered by a collective bargaining unit agreement, the terms and conditions of the collective bargaining unit agreement will apply.
We are an EEO Employer
We offer an attractive salary based on qualifications with competitive benefits and a supportive professional work environment.
How to apply: Click here to apply