Good Samaritan Society – Echo Ridge, located on the south side of Rapid City, is currently seeking a caring and dedicated team member to fill the position of a full-time Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA). To qualify, you must be a current CNA or be eligible to take the State certification exam. Starting wages range from $13.00 to $14.35 (depending on experience). They also provide shift differential of $1.00 for night shift. Working every other weekend is required.
Good Samaritan Society Echo Ridge is a Senior Living community that offers Apartment Homes with Services and Assisted Living Apartments where Residents are blessed with a beautiful setting and opportunities to socialize while living a comfortable, maintenance free lifestyle.
Applications and a complete job description are available at www.good-sam.com.
For more information, please contact Loren Mohr at 605-721-6052.
Just Jymnastics in Rapid City is now hiring for the following positions:
- Full-time/part-time Ninja coach. The pay is dependent upon experience.
- A part-time recreational coach. The pay is dependent upon experience.
- Ninja director who would do administrative work in addition to coaching.
- Party staff to work part-time on weekends. The pay is per event.
For more information about any of the positions, please email email@example.com.
SunCatcher Therapeutic Riding Academy currently has a part-time position for a Site Manager near Rapid City, SD. The salary depends on experience and hours are as needed. SunCatcher Therapeutic Riding Academy is a non-profit organization that provides equine-assisted activities and therapies to people with special needs/disabilities.
The position involves the use of farm equipment, general farm maintenance/trouble-shooting, and other maintenance tasks.
The primary responsibilities/qualifications include:
- Maintain pens, arena, farm yard, house yard, and trails
- Coordinate people and equipment for work days and other projects
- Maintain equipment; fencing; well and plumbing; other upkeep in out-buildings and office
- All-around handyman
- Farm experience
- Construction experience
- Knowledge of running and maintaining farm equipment
For further information or for an application, call SunCatcher Therapeutic Riding Academy at (605) 939-4907.
SunCatcher Therapeutic Riding Academy is now hiring a part-time office manager. They provide equine-assisted activities and therapies to people with special needs/disabilities and operate primarily with volunteers. The position is near Rapid City, SD, and is approximately 30 hours per week during riding season (May – Sept) and 15 hours per week during off-season. The salary depends on experience.
The primary responsibilities for the position include: handling day-to-day operations, plan events, scheduling, bookkeeping, participant and volunteer applications/paperwork, mailings, billing, help with events as needed, support program coordinator, instructors, and volunteers, coordinate meetings, and other duties.
The qualifications include:
- Office experience Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook Experience with accounting software (Quickbooks a plus)
- Experience with websites and social media
- Superior communication skills, ability to interact with the public with tact and diplomacy
- Provide excellent customer service via phone, email, and in person
- Efficient, organized, detail-person
Send resume and references to SunCatcher Therapeutic Riding Academy, PO Box 3975, Rapid City, SD, 57709. For further information, please contactJean Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The American Red Cross is currently seeking a temporary, full-time, Service to the Armed Forces Program Specialist to support the Service to the Armed Forces program in Rapid City, SD. This is a temporary position that will be scheduled 40 hours per week, starting in January 2019, and is estimated to last for approximately 7 months.
The Service to the Armed Forces Regional Program Specialist supports the delivery of American Red Cross programs and services to meet the needs of United States military members, veterans and their families in accordance with Red Cross policies and procedures. This is accomplished through working with volunteers and other Red Cross departments to support strong visibility for the Service to the Armed Forces programs within the community. This position will be located in Rapid City, but will also involve the regular travel necessary to cover programs throughout North and South Dakota.
Relationship Management Support and Community Outreach: Supports building relationships with military leadership, key organizations and community leaders. Cultivates relationships and partnerships with external constituents in the local community, including government organizations, corporate partners, civic organizations and other community charitable and nonprofit agencies with the purpose of furthering the mission of the Red Cross. Outreach includes command meetings, education briefings, presentations or information sessions.
Volunteer Management Support: Supports a volunteer program to meet the workforce model and to enable delivery of SAF programs and services. Assists in the supervision of volunteer staff. Works closely with Regional Volunteer Services to develop and implement strategic regional SAF volunteer program. Helps ensure volunteer staff ratio reflects the diversity of the population being served.
Service Delivery: Ensures the delivery of SAF core services to all clients within their jurisdiction. Supports the other lines of ARC service to ensure the delivery of Preparedness, Health and Safety Services training, disaster preparedness and response, and Red Cross Blood Services. Services may include use of case management system, presenting briefings, collection of data, providing needed materials, and outreach within the community.
Reporting & Admin Support: Monitors and reports on the outcomes and results of programs and services to ensure organizational accountability and makes recommendations for continuous improvement to ensure metrics are consistently met.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in business or public administration, human resources management, community organization, social or health sciences, or related field; or relevant equivalent experience is preferred. Associate’s degree with 5 years of experience or other combination of education and experience which provides an equivalent background is acceptable.
Experience: A minimum of three years related experience is required. Viable candidates must have a valid driver’s license.
Requires strong computer and public speaking skills, and the ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing. Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in an individual or team environment, and the ability to balance multiple priorities. Experience with American Red Cross programs and services is desired. Familiarity with military culture, regulations and protocol is also strongly desired. Must have valid driver’s license to fulfill the travel component of this position.
To be considered for this position, please visit www.redcross.org/jobs.
Position Title: Mechanical Engineering Machinist (Equipment Technician)
Appointment Type: Regular
Company: The South Dakota School of Mines and Technology
Location: Rapid City, SD
Estimated Salary or Wage: $16.61+ hourly, depending upon education and experience
Date application window opens: Currently
Date application window closes: Until filled
Employer contact information: Individuals interested in this position must apply online at http://www.sdsmt.edu/employment. Human Resources can provide accommodation to the online application process and may be reached at (605) 394-1203.
The Primary Job Functions Include:
- Work with machine shop staff and assist in day to day operations of the machine shop including: fabricating parts, maintenance and repair of shop equipment, and student training
- Assist students with project manufacturing
- Set-up and run of manual mills and lathes
- Set-up and run CNC mills and lathes
- Set-up and run welding and cutting processes
- Set-up and run of CNC plasma cutting operations
- Report to Lab Coordinator
- Experience with maintaining shop equipment
- Experience with basic hand tools
- Basic auto mechanical/engine knowledge
- Basic math and trigonometry knowledge
- Comfortable teaching and interacting with college age students of various ethnic, religious, social and cultural backgrounds
- Willingness to share knowledge
- Ability to interpret detail piece part and assembly drawings
- Desire to be methodical, precise and accurate
- A team player with a positive attitude
- An aptitude for mechanical devices and systems
- Ability and desire to train and/or self- train in all areas in area of primary job functions to reach a level of proficiency
Additional requirements: A valid driver’s license is required.
Winsupply of Rapid City has a position open for a counter sales, warehouse and delivery person. They are looking for a motivated self-starter who has the required skills, knowledge and desire to succeed. The successful candidate will enjoy working in a growing and competitive wholesale market. The Win Group of companies are over 560 locations strong, approximately 6000 employees in 44 states. They are ranked #2 in the nation for plumbing sales.
The successful candidate will have the skills and positive attitude to communicate with customers via phone, fax, email, e-commerce, LinkedIn, Facebook and in person. Some of the duties to include; clean facility, work counter, check-in & put stock away, maintain bin locations, unload trucks and delivery to our valued customers. Individual must have an enthusiastic desire to build the company to be the best plumbing wholesaler in the Black Hills. Future ownership opportunities exist.
This position requires:
- Motivated self-starter who can deliver a high level of customer service with attention to detail and who is motivated by unlimited earning potential
- Effective communicator who can prioritize, organize tasks to maximize efficiency
- Dependable team player with a positive attitude
- Be involved in community associations like Black Hills Home Builders Association & CIC – Construction Industry Center etc.
- Knowledge of plumbing processes and supplies (but not necessary)
- Provide the best customer service in our industry
- Microsoft Excel, Word and Adobe PDF
If you think you meet the requirements for the position and are interested in applying, please send your resume to Jeff Carsrud at email@example.com or call (605) 399-3990.