Position: Housekeeping Aide
Position Type: Part time evenings M-F
Company: Main Building Maintenance, INC
Position Location: Ellsworth AFB, SD
Wages: $16.80 per hour
Dates open: 6/13/2019
Date closes: 8/13/2019
Position description: Responsibilities must account for cleanliness and neat appearance of assigned area, that all instructions from supervisors are followed so area will pass inspections of supervisors or management and Hospital personnel. That all tools and chemicals are used for their intended purpose and equipment and hospital property are not damaged, or that other person are not injured. Have ability to endure physical demands such as prolonged standing and walking. Stopping, bending, as well as lifting, not to exceed 40 pounds. Be self-motivated and possess the desire to perform and complete assigned duties. Ability to respect authority and follow orders is necessary. Exposure to dirt, dust, odors, chemicals, and infectious disease. Maybe be required to work in aseptic areas, must be available to work flexible hours, including, but not limited to mornings, night and possibly a weekend.
Employer contact information: Please contact Heather Chapman Director of Housekeeping @ 385-3489 or stop by the housekeeping department located in the basement of the 28th medical group during business hours for questions or apply.
Los Alamos National Laboratory is the premier laboratory within the Department of Energy. With the mission focus of National Security to the United States of America, Los Alamos has been at the forefront of science, technology, and engineering and has charged new paths of discovery. The Lab has contributed to everything from exploring new worlds to providing solutions to everyday life. Los Alamos has been the answer for generations and will continue to be for generations to come.
- Los Alamos Link:http://www.visitlosalamos.org/
- Los Alamos County:https://www.losalamosnm.us/cms/one.aspx?pageId=6503380
- About the Lab:http://www.lanl.gov/about/facts-figures/index.php
- Los Alamos National Lab Video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYkSeQDfcg0
- Surrounding Culture / Santa Fe and Events: https://santafe.org/
- Santa Fe Convention / Visitor Link: https://www.santafenm.gov/convention_and_visitors_bureau (Airport, Transportation, Utilities info, etc.)
- New Mexico Visitor Center:https://www.newmexico.org/plan/visitor-information-centers/
TO apply: https://lanl-veterans.jobs/
Military & Family Life Counseling (MFLC) Program:
Full Time Rotational Positions
Magellan Health is seeking licensed clinicians to work as Adult, Child and Youth Behavioral and School Counselors with the Military & Family Life Counseling (MFLC) Program at various military installations across the United States. Candidates must be licensed to work at the independent practice level in the state(s) they wish to work in (ex: PSYCH, LCSW, LMFT, LMHC, LPC, etc.) *Military spouses are eligible to work in most states under their current license for up to 1 year
Primary responsibility of providing the full breadth of MFLC counseling services to military service members and their families at military installations. These services include non-medical, short term, walk around counseling, training/health and wellness presentations, provision of health fairs, and consultation to installation command regarding behavioral health issues. The counselors work closely with the installation and military branch Points of Contact (POCs) to assure that the program is provided within scope and meets the needs of the installation.
- • Ability to prove US Citizenship
- • Education: Master’s or Doctoral degree in Social Work or related field
- • Licensure: Must be licensed to work at the independent practice level
- • Experience: 1 year minimum post-Master’s
- • Advanced knowledge of brief therapy, solution-focused counseling methods, and providing consultation
- • Excellent organizational skills, comfort with public speaking and presentations, ability to manage and structure time and activities independently, and flexibility in responding to high-profile requests and emergent situations
- • Prior military service or a military family member, strong familiarity with military culture, and/or prior services as an MFLC or CYB/CYBS counselor are preferred
To apply, please visit www.magellanhealth.com, click on ‘Careers’, click on ‘Job Search’, and search for the military installation you are local to (within 50 miles of) or willing to relocate to be local to *If you do not see the installation you are looking for, please apply to job requisition R00000019984
If you have any questions, please contact Diane at DMCrawford@magellanhealth.com
Position Title: Network Engineer
Position Type: 3 month contract
Company: Softworld/General Dynamics IT
Position Location: Ellsworth AFB
Salary or Wage: $45/hr
Date application window opens: 8/1/18
Date application window closes: 8/13/18
Position description: We are seeking a CCNA or JNCIA Certified Network Engineer with a current Secret clearance for the installation, configuration and troubleshooting of data communications networks. Must have the ability to configure switch and routing systems. Must have the ability to install Etherent equipment to include the installation of switches, running fiber or copper jumpers and labeling.
Employer contact information: Please forward resumes to Steve Stalcup at email@example.com or call 781-373-8478
Position Title- IT Specialist/ Network Administrator (UASOCS-18-1310-F)
Position Type -Full time
Position Location- Ellsworth AFB, SD
Date application window opens – Currently
Date application window closes -Ongoing
Position description: IT Specialist (UASOCS-18-1310-F) – Bowhead seeks a Top Secret/SCI cleared IT Specialist for Ellsworth Air Force Base, South Dakota. The IT Specialist will support the design, installation, maintenance, and administration of internal computer systems and networks in a multi-protocol LAN/WAN environment. The IT Specialist will provide consultation and support for network and computer operations, design, planning and maintenance.
More info: https://bit.ly/2AgzE8b
Position Title: RPA Electronics Technician I – Full Time
Clearance: Final Top Secret/SCI Eligible
Location: Ellsworth AFB, SD
Company: Solution One Industries, Inc.
Salary: $22.93 / hour
Posting Date: July 12, 2018
Posting Closure Date: Ongoing
Position Description: Employee may also support TDY deployments to various locations as required in support of Predator-series UAS maintenance. Inspects and performs organizational and intermediate level electronic maintenance and modifications on RPA systems and support equipment as required. Applies comprehensive technical knowledge to solve complex problems by interpreting manufacturers’ manuals or similar documents. Uses common test instruments such as digital multi-meters, signal generators, oscilloscopes and similar equipment to effect repairs.
Maintains, repairs, and installs various types of electronic equipment and related devices such as electronic transmitting and receiving equipment, micro and mainframe computers, and industrial measuring, controlling and calibration devices. Performs basic configuration, monitoring, troubleshooting, analysis and repair of databases, switches, networks, video systems, and long-haul communications as required.
USAF equivalent position is Avionics Technician Apprentice
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Title: Network Administrator, II
FLSA: Full Time / Exempt
Travel: No Travel Required
Location: Ellsworth AFB, SD
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR (UASOCS-18-0866-F):
Bowhead’s Ellsworth Air Force Base Team in South Dakota has an immediate opening for a Network Administrator with a Top Secret / SCI.
As a Network Administrator you will support the design, installation, maintenance, and administration of internal computer systems and networks in a multi-protocol LAN/WAN environment. Your dedication to outstanding customer service and strong work ethic will result in support that meets or exceeds the customer’s needs and ultimately, delivers services that enable personnel to accomplish the mission at hand.
Network Administrator essential functions include:
- Basic configuration, monitoring, maintenance and analysis of data processing equipment, databases and video systems.
- Provide end-to-end support for remote users of specialized remote control computer systems.
- Help Desk support, including troubleshooting and problem resolution, for all LAN/WAN hardware and software.
- Installation and upgrades to operating systems and other application software in a LAN/WAN client/server environment.
- Consultation and support for network and computer operations, design, planning and maintenance.
- Research and contribute recommendations for products for evaluation, testing, implementation and integration.
Maintain and manage cross platform inter-connectivity including communication protocols, directory services and log in authentication.
- Connectivity via TCP/IP, IPX/SPX, NDS, NT Domain strategies and protocols.
- Connectivity between multiple remote locations via WAN equipment and services.
- LAN/WAN security requirements through proper software/hardware tools and procedures including router and firewall management.
- Requires an associate’s Degree or a combination of academic, military or technical training PLUS two (2) years’ experience as a Network Administrator.
- Comp TIA Security+ Certification (DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II).
- Fundamental knowledge and technical competence in the maintenance and management of LAN/WAN computer software / hardware and video systems is required.
- Familiarity with network topology, communication standards, protocols, data transmission technology, and routers/switches.
- Experience in multi-protocol client server environments.
- Completion of Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) desired.
- Strong communications skills including writing recommendations, reports, purchase justifications, memos, and miscellaneous documentation. Verbal Communication skills to allow for interacting with all unit employees.
- Requires a valid state issued driver’s license.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must currently hold an active security clearance at the Top Secret SCI level. US Citizenship is a requirement for clearance at this location.
UIC is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics EOE/AA/M/F/D/V. In furtherance, pursuant to The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act 43 U.S.C. Sec. 1601 et seq., and federal contractual requirements, UIC and its subsidiaries may legally grant certain preference in employment opportunities to UIC Shareholders and their Descendants, based on the provisions contained within The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act.
All candidates must apply online at http://www.uicalaska.com, and submit a completed application for all positions they wish to be considered. Once the employment application has been completed and submitted, any changes to the application after submission may not be reviewed. Please contact a UIC HR Recruiter if you have made a significant change to your application. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), persons unable to complete an online application should contact UIC Human Resources for assistance (http://www.uicalaska.com/contact-us/human-resources/).
UIC Government Services (UICGS / Bowhead) provides innovative business solutions to federal and commercial customers in the areas of engineering, maintenance services, information technology, program support, logistics/base support, and procurement. Collectively, the fast-growing Bowhead Family of Companies offers a breadth of services which are performed with a focus on quality results. Headquartered in Alexandria, VA, we are a fast-growing, multi-million-dollar corporation recognized as one of the top 25 8(a) companies for government contracting.
Follow link to apply: http://bit.ly/2IKglan