Temporary Disability Coordinator (Beneficiary Services Representative, PEBLO) on Ellsworth AFB Needed (Contractor Position)Posted: February 13, 2018
Temporary Disability Coordinator (Beneficiary Services Representative, PEBLO) Needed!!
Ellsworth AFB, Rapid City, SD
Monday – Friday, 7:30am-4:30pm
This position is to cover a 12 week maternity leave for a current employee……
Great Pay, and Paid Federal Holidays!
Sterling Medical Corporation is a leader in healthcare professional staffing. For over 30 years, Sterling Medical has matched qualified healthcare providers with federal facilities throughout the nation as well as overseas.
**TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY, YOU MUST MEET THE QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE POSITION**
- Knowledge, experience, and training to handle and solve cases that arise when addressing fitness for duty or physical disability evaluation issues.
- Knowledge of basic principles and practices relating to the military healthcare delivery system is helpful, but not a requirement.
- Case Management Experience.
These skills would be helpful, but not required!
- Practical knowledge of TRICARE, DES program, MEB policies and procedures, and knowledge of DES processing regulations, instructions, procedures, and policies to assure timely case processing
Associates Degree: from an accredited college or university in one of the following:
- Business Administration
- Health Care Organizations
- or five years experience working in a civilian disability program (Disability Case Manager) ;
- or two years experience as a VA Medical Service Coordinator (MSC).
IF YOU MEET THE QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE FOR THIS POSITION, PLEASE contact:
513-984-1800, ext 108
Halliburton has opportunities at the following locations:
Prudhoe Bay, AK
Fort Lupton, CO
Grand Junction, CO
Bossier City, LA
El Reno, OK
San Antonio, TX
Rock Springs, WY
They have immediate openings for Operator Assistants, Mechanic Technicians, and Electronic Technicians.
To apply online, and view details about all of our employment opportunities, visit our careers page at: www.halliburton.com/careers
Veteran Hiring Program
Mission Planning Specialist at Creech AFB, NV
Squadron Scheduler at Luke AFB, AZ
Learning Resources Center Clerk (2 positions) at NAS North Island, CA
Visit their Careers webpage at http://www.cti-crm.com/cti-employment/ for more information.
Job Title: GTIMS Syllabus Developer
No of openings: 1
Location: Luke AFB, AZ
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Business or similar field. A minimum of five (5) years’ of military training may be substituted for the educational requirement.
Certification: Possess the DoD 8570 Approved Baseline Certification (CompTIA Security+) or be able to obtain in three (3) months.
General Skills: Ability to interface directly with customer for syllabus changes and inputs. Previous experience with syllabus-based training. Possess excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills; handle multiple tasks; flexible in work assignments; and work with little to no supervision. Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite. Ability to train and mentor others with initial and follow-on skills.
Security Clearance: Must possess and maintain a “Secret” security clearance.
- Experience as a Squadron Aviation Resource Management (SARM) technician
- Experience as a Maintenance Plans and Scheduling technician
- Experience with GTIMS/TIMS
- Experience with training information management systems
- Experience managing applications (front-end)
- Experience with computer troubleshooting or computer help desk
- Experience with scheduling
- Experience with fighter flight training programs
- Experience with USAF flight training programs
- Experience with military flight training programs
- Experience with syllabus-based training
- Experience with aircrew or student scheduling
- Familiar with fighter aircraft stores configurations for flight operations
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform F-16 syllabus development.
- Perform class management duties.
- Perform help desk operations.
- Attend weekly and monthly meetings with squadron leadership.
- Train GTIMS users.
- Support Standardization/Evaluation offices.
- Responsible for loading all syllabi associated with the 56 FW flying operations.
- Provide GTIMS or other scheduling software training to military members as required.
- Ensure the GTIMS system is available, providing the base network is operational .
- Plan syllabus activity, which includes meetings and job training events.
- Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
9198 Crestwyn Hills Drive• Memphis, TN 38125 – 8538
800.752.8839 • Fax 901.751.0836 • http://www.cti-crm.com
Military & Family Life Counseling (MFLC) Program:
Full Time Rotational Positions
Magellan Health is seeking licensed clinicians to work as Adult, Child and Youth Behavioral and
School Counselors with the Military & Family Life Counseling (MFLC) Program at various military
installations across the United States and overseas. Candidates must be licensed to work at the
independent practice level in the state(s) they wish to work in. *Military spouses are eligible to
work in any state under their current license for up to 1 year (not all states allow this)
Primary responsibility of providing the full breadth of MFLC counseling services to military
service members and their families at military installations. These services include non-medical,
short term, walk around counseling, training/health and wellness presentations, provision of
health fairs, and consultation to installation command regarding behavioral health issues. The
counselors work closely with the installation and military branch Points of Contact (POCs) to
assure that the program is provided within scope and meets the needs of the installation.
Education: Master’s or Doctoral degree in Social Work or related field
Licensure: Must be licensed to work at the independent practice level
Experience: 1 year minimum post-Master’s
Ability to prove US Citizenship
Advanced knowledge of brief therapy, solution-focused counseling methods, and
Excellent organizational skills, comfort with public speaking and presentations, ability to
manage and structure time and activities independently, and flexibility in responding to
high-profile requests and emergent situations
Prior military service or a military family member, strong familiarity with military culture,
and/or prior services as an MFLC or CYB/CYBS counselor are preferred
To apply, please visit http://www.magellanhealth.com, click on ‘Careers’, click on
‘Job Search’, and search for the military installation you are local to (within 50 miles of) or
willing to relocate to be local to
*Travel expenses/relocation assistance up to $10,000 may be available
If you have any questions, please contact Liz at email@example.com
Academy Solutions Group LLC (www.asg-llc.com). ASG is a federal defense contractor located in Maryland and is in need of individuals to support the following positions: Scheduling Support; Operations Training Support and Stan/Evaluation Support for a contract in the following locations: Shreveport LA, Minot ND, Warrensburg MO, Abilene Texas, Rapid City South Dakota. The duties are as follows. A SECRET clearance is required.
Please submit all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coordinate with the training officer, Squadron Aviation Resource Management (SARM), UDM, and Operations
- Officer (DO) to arrange a schedule to facilitate operations, qualification, upgrade, test, exercise, and
- Continuation training accomplishment to meet required currency and progression standards, in accordance with DO priorities.
- Build long and short-range shift schedules to ensure full coverage of all aircrew, instructor, evaluator, support Personnel, and supervisor positions.
- Coordinate with senior squadron leadership on a daily and weekly basis.
OPERATIONS TRAINING SUPPORT
- Update data in PEX (or future equivalent systems to PEX) and locally-developed database systems as required.
- Interface with Host Aviation Resource Management (HARM) personnel to update the Aviation Resource
- Management Systems (ARMS) (or future equivalent systems to ARMS), as required.
- Administer classes and exams as required and coordinate with scheduling to ensure crewmembers are schedule for Crew Resource Management, Instructor Crew Resource Management, Instrument Refresher Course, and any other grounding or pre-deployment training requirements. Number of classes/exams will vary depending on unit manning/student throughput.
- Perform weekly individual gradebook checks of personnel training and ancillary training requirements.
- Maintain accountability and control of flight testing materials.
- Update data in PEX (or future equivalent systems to PEX) and locally-developed computer database systems as required.
- Interface with Host Aviation Resource Management (HARM) personnel to update the Aviation Resource
- Management System (ARMS) (or future equivalent systems to ARMS), as required.
- Coordinate with training officer to review and update student/permanent party records, folders, and grade books per the applicable AFIs (AFI 11-202V2 and AFI 11-2MDS-V2); as well as, associated MAJCOM/Installation Supplements and locally-developed guidance.
- Notify crewmembers, scheduling, and unit leadership of upcoming and overdue testing, evaluations, and training requirements via e-mail, telephone, or in person.
We currently have eight contingent opportunities that we are bidding and hope to win this summer.
Please share these with your separating airmen and veterans. We’re especially interested in speaking with disabled vets.
Simply ask candidates to click on the links below to apply online. All of this work will be located at Ellsworth AFB.
Stan/Eval Officer/Official SELO (2 positions): https://vectorcsp.applicantpro.com/jobs/589251.html
Operations Training Support (2 positions): https://vectorcsp.applicantpro.com/jobs/589225.html
Aircrew Scheduler (4 positions): https://vectorcsp.applicantpro.com/jobs/589215.html