Job Title: Security Specialist
No of openings: 1
Location: Klamath Falls, OR
Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
Training and Experience: Three years’ experience in the implementation and management of security procedures, secure facilities and handling of classified material consistent with DoD security regulations.
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Security Clearance: Possess a Secret security clearance with a background investigation within the past six (6) years
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain access rosters and entry/exit of properly cleared individuals, equipment, materials, and security matters.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable installation/facility access and local security policies and procedures.
- Provide all information required for background checks to meet installation access requirements to be accomplished by the local installation’s Security Forces, Director of Emergency Services or local Security Office.
- Ensure compliance with all personal identity verification requirements as directed by DoD, HAF and/or local policy.
- Perform other incidental and related duties as required an assigned.
To apply: www.cti-crm.com