Johnson Controls has immediate openings across North America, Germany, Korea and Japan.
- Navigate to: http://www.johnsoncontrols.com/TomorrowNeedsYou
- Click the orange button: “Search and Apply for Jobs”
- Search for a job opening by position number or keyword and location.
- Select a job from the list by clicking on it
- Click the APPLY FOR JOB button
- Enter your email to connect with the application system, and begin the job application
- When asked SOURCE TYPE: “Military”, and SOURCE: “Military Email Campaign”
- Upon completion of the application, you will be automatically redirected to career page.
Cartographer GIS Specialist GS-1370 -11
This job closes onFriday, November 22, 2019.
Title: GIS Specialist
Grade and Series: GS-1370-11
Supervisory Status: No
Duty Locations: Rapid City and Pierre.
Announcement number:NRCS-20-10655552-SD-DE (https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/551823200)
Open Period: November 14, 2019 – November 22, 2019
WHO MAY APPLY:
- For the public – US citizens, Nationals or those who owe allegiance to the US
- Career Transition, federal employees who meet the definition of a “surplus” or “displaced” employee– Current permanent federal employees with competitive status, Farm Service Agency permanent county employees, Land Management Workforce Flexibility Act, CTAP/RPL/ICTAP and VEOA eligibles.
If you have any questions about this position, please contact:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone (571) 380- 9046