Bilingual (Spanish) Customer Service Reps: Part Time RemotePosted: October 30, 2019
MSEP employer, Manulife Financial Corporation is immediately hiring for Bilingual (Spanish) Customer Service Representative positions. These positions are 100% Work-from-home. Salary is $20.51/hourly and start date is January 6, 2020. Great opportunity for military spouses.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better and we enable people to achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers’ needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. Operating primarily as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere, the company provides financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions.
Consider joining our team as a Bilingual (Spanish) Customer Service Representative on our continuously growing John Hancock Operations team (US Retirement Plan Services). This is a Part Time, Remote (Work-from-home) Opportunity!
Who are we looking for?
Communicators, Doers, Learners, Team Players and Thinkers
What do we need from you?
With a passion for your customer and obsession about doing the right thing, you will bring a high level of dedication to the table and strive to meet client needs by providing timely and accurate responses about their retirement plan and helping transact on their account.
- Fluency in Spanish and English
- You excel in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment while exhibiting a calm and professional manner
- Deliver professional and reliable service to our plan participants building customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Meet quality expectations to ensure a positive client experience
- Strive for first-call resolution of customer issues
- Translate scenarios that require problem resolution into positive service experiences
- Possess the ability to work in a team environment, but can also resolve issues accurately and independently
- You have exceptional technical capabilities, research skills and your attention to detail is always a priority
- You are confident in your ability to learn and apply information quickly
- You must be available to work Monday and Tuesday, 4:00pm-10:00pm EST (Eastern time zone) and one more six hour shift between Wednesday-Friday (this shift will rotate).
- Previous customer service experience in a contact center, retail environment or service industry
- Knowledge of or experience in financial services an asset
- High School diploma required, college/university graduate preferred
Start Date is January 6, 2020. Please apply using the link below: