Camping World is hiring at multiple locations across the United States. Interested job- seekers can learn more about Camping World openings on career site:
We also encourage members of the military community to use the below resources to find employment opportunities with our company, or contact us directly at VetsWanted@CampingWorld.com.
About Camping World
Camping World is the leading outdoor lifestyle retailer. We have over 245 locations throughout the U.S. under our ever-growing family of brands. As the industry leader, our goal is to make RV ownership and the outdoors lifestyle fun, comfortable, safe and carefree. Camping World, founded in 1966 and joined by its sister company, Good Sam, in 2011, grew to focus on all things RV: sales, service, products and ownership. Since then, we’ve also grown in both number and product lines to become one of the most well-known destinations for not only camping, but boating, hunting, fishing, biking, winter and water sports, with more being added every day.
Delivery Driver position. CDL is NOT required (vehicles are less than 26,000 GVWR).
Commercial driving experience and/or delivery experience is preferrred but not required).
We operate six days a week, with positions that are Mon – Fri and Tues – Sat.
Hours are typically 7:00 a.m. until we are done, which varies depending on the day. It can be as early as 2:00 p.m. or as late as 6:00 p.m. depending on the route, weather, time of year and the volume of freight.
Our industry handles packages up to 150 pounds, but drivers are not expected to lift that much (provisions are made to deal with these safely).
We operate in all kinds of weather, year-round.
Candidates need to possess a valid driver’s license, and be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and DOT Physical. A complete background check is performed for criminal history as well, and we are subject to random drug screening quarterly.
A Clean Motor Vehicle Record is desired, depending on the offense and when it took place.
Applicants can expect to earn between $31,150 & $35,550 their first year of employment (including bonus opportunity).
Health Insurance is not offered, but Paid Time Off can be earned after one year of employment.
Applicants are encouraged to call Mike at 605-390-9887 to schedule an interview.
Resumes can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WL Plastics – Rapid City, South Dakota
Production Operator Job Description
Full Time Days or Overnights Available
Starting salary $15 per hour plus night differential,
medical, dental, vision, 401K, Life Ins., PTO
BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTION:
• The Production Operator Line Operator will work as part of a team to support the
production lines with a focus on packaging and prep for shipping, operating, caring for,
and maintaining the extrusion equipment, and improving the machines performance.
• Key activities include process monitoring, minor maintenance, troubleshooting, and
• Assist in the adjustment of controls to draw product into specified diameter
• Assist with changeovers on extrusion machines
• Perform general clean-up and occasional custodial duties
• Cut, stack and clean product for material recycling
• Operate fork truck, man-lift, and other industrial vehicles
• Operate various hand and power tools, Hydraulic saw, Chain saw, general tooling
• Keep tooling in good condition and organized
• Load machine hoppers with mixed materials
• Measure and examine extruded products for defects, check for quality
• Reel extruded products into rolls of specified lengths
• Regulate machines to keep product in specifications
• Document machine operating conditions and product measurements
• Package product and move to staging area for quality control inspection
• Perform other duties assigned by Production Supervisor
• 12-hour shifts to include weekend/holidays work will be required
• Preferred candidates must have a High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• Must be able to work safely in a production environment; must be physically capable of
performing job related tasks and job duties
• Walk, sit, climb, stoop, bend, kneel, balance, crouch or crawl, talk or hear
• Use hand to fingers, handle, or feel objects, tools and controls, reach with hands and
arms, climb stairs or ladders
• Specific visions abilities require by job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral
vision, depth perception, the ability to adjust focus and distinguish color.
• Employee must be able to lift objects up to 50 lbs
• Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to above TWA limit
• Wear appropriate personnel protective equipment & work in inclement weather
• The company provides training in safety, equipment operation, and quality requirements
TO OBTAIN A COMPANY APPLICATION OR SCHEDULE AN INTERVIEW PLEASE
CONTACT email@example.com or 605-737-4501
Rapid City Area School District is seeking Substitute Teachers!
Minimum education is High School Diploma or GED! You do not have to be a certified teacher to be a sub.
Substitute Teacher Pay: $85.00 per day with a bachelor’s degree and $80.00 a day for non-bachelors degree
Paraprofessional and Clerical Substitute: $10.50 an
The Rapid City Area School District (RCAS) is seeking truly extraordinary substitute teachers to join our outstanding system of faculty and staff. Successful candidates for our teaching positions will display technical excellence instructional techniques, a love for collaboration and continuous learning, and create a classroom environment favorable to learning and personal growth for our students. Qualified candidates will also establish an effective rapport with students to motivate to develop skills, attitudes and knowledge needed to provide a good foundation for further participation in the total school program, in accordance with each student’s ability and to meet the South Dakota standards.
To apply, please visit www.rcas.org and select the ‘Careers’ link. For questions, please contact Katie Lindwurm at 605-394-4014