Full Time Dental Laboratory TechnicianPosted: May 31, 2019
ProSmiles Dental Studio is seeking a career-minded individual as a full-time experienced Dental Laboratory Technician who is responsible, well organized, works independently, and a motivated individual who wants to make a difference in people’s lives. This is a very hands-on job where you will have multiple responsibilities that will produce a patient-specific restoration.
We are a leading full-service dental laboratory for our region and we have clients nationwide. We provide the best restorations possible with the latest technology and in new material research. We are the lab others use for difficult cases. Our mission is to provide highest quality dental restorations, delivered in a timely fashion, with exceptional customer service. We specialize in Implants/Full-Arch Zirconia, Crowns, Bridges, Partials, and Dentures.
Located in the beautiful Black Hills, this is a hiking, biking, hunting, fishing, and sight-seeing paradise.
Competitive Compensation. DOE – wage is experience and productivity based $24000-$42000.
401 K with increased matching, Health Ins, Company paid Dental, Disability, and Life Ins.
7 paid holidays, and paid vacation.
Reg hours: Monday – Thursday 7:30-4:30 / Friday 7:30-1:30 No weekends or nights.
What You’ll Do:
- Read prescriptions and specifications received from dentist.
- Check case for correct doctor information, finish date, product, metal type, and fabrication questions that need to be called on the next day.
- Correct dental irregularities by manufacturing fixed or removable appliances.
- Complete implant procedures by fabricating prostheses to fit implants.
- Replace partial or total loss of natural teeth by constructing partial or full dentures (metal and non-metal).
- Prepare, scan, and evaluate incoming PVS impressions.
- Operate and maintain state-of-the-art lab equipment.
- Assess PVS impression, optical impression scans, STL files, to determine anatomical accuracy and quality; process STL files accordingly.
- Ensure the highest quality standards are always met or exceeded.
- Clean work area daily.
- Utilize and conserve supplies, maintain inventories, keep equipment operating.
Contact Bruce Hegel