Full Time Electronic TechnicianPosted: May 21, 2019
Job title: 1571 SM – Electronic Technician
Location: Hancock Bridge, NJ
Job Group: Craft workers/Skilled Laborers
Salary details: Minimum salary $35 per hour. Potential for higher pay depending on level of experience
*** How to apply: visit https://jobs.pseg.com/ enter 54579 in the “Search by Keyword” field ***
Send an email to: Lizabeth.Thomas@pseg.com after you have completed the application
SM Electronics Technician
Performs work of high skill in the maintenance, testing and troubleshooting of all electronic instruments, automatic control apparatus and systems.
- Inspect, adjust, calibrate, repair, remove and install as assigned, all types of electronic equipment and systems such as: fuel controllers, analog and digital computer controls, inverters, analyzers, recorders, data loggers, communication equipment, monitors, instruments, apparatus control equipment and test equipment.
- Inspect, adjust, calibrate and repair pressure gauges, torque wrenches, crimpers, micrometers and other similar mechanical measuring and test equipment.
- Modify and make changes to existing electrical schematic diagrams and electronic circuits. Implement modifications to electronic circuits.
- Install and operate test equipment in conjunction with job duties.
Must meet the Company’s “General Requirements,” and, in addition:
- Must successfully complete SM – Electronics Technician (1571) Modular Training Course.
- Must demonstrate:
- The ability to follow detailed instructions and carryout complex assignments.
- An aptitude for mechanical and technical work.
- Keen faculties of observation.
- Oral and written communications skills necessary for performance of the work.
- Must be a careful and thorough worker and produce work of high quality.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of the principles of electrical and electronic control instruments and control apparatus.
- Must know the approved method of artificial respiration and the use and purpose of the Company’s Tagging Rules.
- Collect, assemble and analyze data and prepare documentation, test results, reports, etc. of equipment and systems worked on.
- Perform other similar or less skilled work of the Nuclear Services Department.
8. Operate Company passenger cars and pick-up trucks or equivalent.