ProSmiles Dental Studio is seeking a career-minded individual as a full-time experienced Dental Laboratory Technician who is responsible, well organized, works independently, and a motivated individual who wants to make a difference in people’s lives. This is a very hands-on job where you will have multiple responsibilities that will produce a patient-specific restoration.
We are a leading full-service dental laboratory for our region and we have clients nationwide. We provide the best restorations possible with the latest technology and in new material research. We are the lab others use for difficult cases. Our mission is to provide highest quality dental restorations, delivered in a timely fashion, with exceptional customer service. We specialize in Implants/Full-Arch Zirconia, Crowns, Bridges, Partials, and Dentures.
Located in the beautiful Black Hills, this is a hiking, biking, hunting, fishing, and sight-seeing paradise.
Competitive Compensation. DOE – wage is experience and productivity based $24000-$42000.
401 K with increased matching, Health Ins, Company paid Dental, Disability, and Life Ins.
7 paid holidays, and paid vacation.
Reg hours: Monday – Thursday 7:30-4:30 / Friday 7:30-1:30 No weekends or nights.
What You’ll Do:
- Read prescriptions and specifications received from dentist.
- Check case for correct doctor information, finish date, product, metal type, and fabrication questions that need to be called on the next day.
- Correct dental irregularities by manufacturing fixed or removable appliances.
- Complete implant procedures by fabricating prostheses to fit implants.
- Replace partial or total loss of natural teeth by constructing partial or full dentures (metal and non-metal).
- Prepare, scan, and evaluate incoming PVS impressions.
- Operate and maintain state-of-the-art lab equipment.
- Assess PVS impression, optical impression scans, STL files, to determine anatomical accuracy and quality; process STL files accordingly.
- Ensure the highest quality standards are always met or exceeded.
- Clean work area daily.
- Utilize and conserve supplies, maintain inventories, keep equipment operating.
Contact Bruce Hegel
Housekeeping Assistant Full-Time Days – New Underwood, SD
Are you ready to change lives, maybe even your own? Good Samaritan Society New Underwood is seeking a Full-Time Housekeeping Assistant to join our Team in providing a wonderful environment for Residents in our 41-bed Skilled Nursing Facility. Starting wages range from $10.35 to $11.15 depending on experience. Housekeeping responsibilities include cleaning resident rooms, common areas, and other duties as assigned. No experience necessary. The work day starts as early as 7 am with some flexibility available. Shifts are 4-5.5 hours in length, averaging 32 hours per week. With our small team, the selected individual will work cooperatively with co-workers to meet the Resident needs and personal schedule requests.
Good Samaritan Society New Underwood, located in a small community 18 miles East of Rapid City, South Dakota on I-90, provides loving long-term care, memory care, post-acute rehabilitation services, and hospice care to 41 Residents in a Christian environment.
As the nation’s largest not-for-profit provider of senior care and services, we are able to offer our staff members an attractive comprehensive major medical health plan at competitive rates. Full-time employees are eligible the first of the month following 60 days of employment.
Applications and a complete job description are available at
Questions should be directed to:
Human Resources Director Loren Mohr 605-721-6052 or
Human Resources Assistant Bob Phillips at 605-721-6160
Come work where you can make a difference!
Los Alamos National Laboratory is the premier laboratory within the Department of Energy. With the mission focus of National Security to the United States of America, Los Alamos has been at the forefront of science, technology, and engineering and has charged new paths of discovery. The Lab has contributed to everything from exploring new worlds to providing solutions to everyday life. Los Alamos has been the answer for generations and will continue to be for generations to come.
- Los Alamos Link:http://www.visitlosalamos.org/
- Los Alamos County:https://www.losalamosnm.us/cms/one.aspx?pageId=6503380
- About the Lab:http://www.lanl.gov/about/facts-figures/index.php
- Los Alamos National Lab Video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYkSeQDfcg0
- Surrounding Culture / Santa Fe and Events: https://santafe.org/
- Santa Fe Convention / Visitor Link: https://www.santafenm.gov/convention_and_visitors_bureau (Airport, Transportation, Utilities info, etc.)
- New Mexico Visitor Center:https://www.newmexico.org/plan/visitor-information-centers/
TO apply: https://lanl-veterans.jobs/
Journeyman HVAC worker
Wage: DOE $15-25/Hr
Position to be open until filled
Apply in the following ways: send a resume to Central States Mechanical, 21749 Coyote Ln., Piedmont, SD 57769, email Brownspecialties@aol.com, or call Bill at 605-391-6941
Position is for a fulltime HVAC Journeyman. Must be licensed in Rapid City or able to take the Journeyman test. Work will consist of installing HVAC equipment in residential and commerical construction. Ability to do service work is a plus. Small family oriented company with potential for advancement within the company.
Job title: Nuclear Shift Supervisor (Salem Unit)
Location: Hancock Bridge, NJ
Job Group: Managerial Service/Operations
Salary details: competitive salary compared to industry standards, plus 15% annual performance incentive bonus
*** How to apply: visit https://jobs.pseg.com/ enter 51447 in the “Search by Keyword” field ***
Send an email to: Janice.firstname.lastname@example.org after you have completed the application
Provide direct oversight of Salem plant operations including directing NCOs in plant operations, NEOs in field operations, procedure use and tagging evolutions. Authorize maintenance and testing activities to ensure equipment status is maintained.
Implement Emergency Operating procedures and direct the required procedural steps to stabilize the plant following emergency or abnormal conditions.
Evaluate and respond to issues, findings, open items and requests originating internally and externally from the organization.
Oversee special projects determined by the Operations Director/Operations Managers.
Responsible for creating, revising, and reviewing Emergency Operating Procedures and Abnormal Operating Procedures to support safe, efficient, cost effective operation of the Salem Nuclear Units.
Position is also responsible for reviewing design and license changes for procedure impact, performing 10CFR50.59 applicability reviews and Station Qualified Reviewer (SQR) reviews, and supporting outages and various special projects. Off-hours, weekend and shift work is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Technical area or equivalent education/experience.
- Must be capable of qualifying for and obtaining SRO license at the Salem Station.
- Must obtain an acceptable score on the First Line Supervisor’s Test (FLST) and meet the Nuclear Business Unit requirements for unescorted site access.
- Qualified (or capable of becoming qualified) as a SQR and a Safety Evaluation preparer/reviewer/approver.
Must pass a First Line Supervisor‘s Test (FLST) unless presently and directly supervising PSEG (i.e. responsible for performance review) blue collar, operating department/ represented associates for a minimum of 12 continuous months. For those who have previously taken and received an acceptable score on the FLST but who are not presently and directly supervising represented associates, test results will be valid for a maximum period of two years from the date the test was taken. Acceptable test results exceeding the two year period (for those applicants not presently and directly supervising represented associates) cannot be used in bidding on or applying for a first line supervisory positon for which the test was validated.
The work associated with this position requires that the Company provide you with access to Part 810-Controlled Information. Under the law, the Company is limited in who it can share this information with and in certain circumstances it is necessary to obtain specific authorization before the Company can share this information. Accordingly, to be eligible for this position you will be required to complete a 10 CFR Part 810 Export Control Compliance Nationality Request Form, a copy of which will be provided to you by Talent Acquisition if an offer is made. If there is a need for specific authorization, due to the time it takes to obtain authorization from the government, we will likely not be able to further proceed with an offer.
Job title: 1571 SM – Electronic Technician
Location: Hancock Bridge, NJ
Job Group: Craft workers/Skilled Laborers
Salary details: Minimum salary $35 per hour. Potential for higher pay depending on level of experience
*** How to apply: visit https://jobs.pseg.com/ enter 54579 in the “Search by Keyword” field ***
Send an email to: Lizabeth.Thomas@pseg.com after you have completed the application
SM Electronics Technician
Performs work of high skill in the maintenance, testing and troubleshooting of all electronic instruments, automatic control apparatus and systems.
- Inspect, adjust, calibrate, repair, remove and install as assigned, all types of electronic equipment and systems such as: fuel controllers, analog and digital computer controls, inverters, analyzers, recorders, data loggers, communication equipment, monitors, instruments, apparatus control equipment and test equipment.
- Inspect, adjust, calibrate and repair pressure gauges, torque wrenches, crimpers, micrometers and other similar mechanical measuring and test equipment.
- Modify and make changes to existing electrical schematic diagrams and electronic circuits. Implement modifications to electronic circuits.
- Install and operate test equipment in conjunction with job duties.
Must meet the Company’s “General Requirements,” and, in addition:
- Must successfully complete SM – Electronics Technician (1571) Modular Training Course.
- Must demonstrate:
- The ability to follow detailed instructions and carryout complex assignments.
- An aptitude for mechanical and technical work.
- Keen faculties of observation.
- Oral and written communications skills necessary for performance of the work.
- Must be a careful and thorough worker and produce work of high quality.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of the principles of electrical and electronic control instruments and control apparatus.
- Must know the approved method of artificial respiration and the use and purpose of the Company’s Tagging Rules.
- Collect, assemble and analyze data and prepare documentation, test results, reports, etc. of equipment and systems worked on.
- Perform other similar or less skilled work of the Nuclear Services Department.
8. Operate Company passenger cars and pick-up trucks or equivalent.
ASI-Customer Service Representative
Requisition Number: REQ-4095
Company: Advanced Services, Inc.
Job Location: USA, Rapid City, SD
Job Posting Title: ASI-Customer Service Representative
Work Type: Part Time Work from Home
Pay: $13.00 plus incentives (Paid Weekly)
Application Posted: May 3, 2019
Application Close: June 28, 2019
Interested Applicants Contact:
Nick Bryant (ASI Recruiter) 605.388.1904 or 605.519.3461
Appliance Delivery Coordinators assist General Electric Appliance customers at all levels, by receiving inbound calls about major appliance deliveries. This position is a work-from-home opportunity with a part time schedule. This role will average a 15 hours per week schedule between the hours M-F 6 a.m. until 8 p.m., and rotating Saturday 6 a.m. until 5 p.m. The pay is at an hourly rate plus incentives, with weekly paydays. This is a great position for those wanting to make a positive impact to the owner experience, while enjoying a part-time, flexible schedule.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist customers by inbound telephone calls for inquiries on GE products.
- Provide information on product availability, delivery and order processing.
- Schedule deliveries and resolve related problems.
- Manage order-entry process which includes fax and electronic ordering.
- Support Store Associates, Delivery Managers and consumers in all aspects of the order delivery process.
- Requires knowledge normally acquired through high school education and specialized or technical training plus related company experience and on-the-job training.
- Ability to make sound decisions and good judgement.
- Ability to quickly develop functional knowledge of appliance products and processes.
- Excellent communication proficiencies and exceptional interpersonal skills.
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.