Data Entry/Project CoordinatorPosted: April 8, 2019
Non-MSEP employer Pro Material Solutions has an immediate need for a Data Entry/Project Coordinator. The position is full-time and 100-percent work-from-home. Pro Mat is a high-growth software company recognized as the preeminent leader in material sourcing and management, serving the exciting and dynamic architecture and design industry.
LOCATION: Work from home
Company: Pro Material Solutions (www.promatsolutions.com)
Job: Project Coordinator
Employment Status: Full-Time
Introducing Pro Material Solutions (ProMat), a high-growth software company recognized as the preeminent leader in material sourcing and management serving the exciting and dynamic architecture and design industry. Launched three years ago, ProMat’s industry-defining automated solution reduced the work associated with sourcing flooring products. In 2018, ProMat launched a new, one-of-a-kind platform dedicated to serving flooring contractors and continues to release new features monthly.
Due to accelerating company growth, we are hiring key individuals to join ProMat in a variety of positions. Start building your future with ProMat, a collaborative, dynamic and customer-focused business!
ProMat is building out its Customer Success team and needs exceptional Project Coordinators to work as liaisons with customers, planning, organizing, scheduling and controlling business critical data entry tasks. Project Coordinators benefit as work-from-home employees, kicking long commutes to the curb to spend more time on the things in life you enjoy most instead of dealing with road rage and high gas prices! This key role is very digital ‘hands on’, communicating directly with customers, managing project support and supporting outside sales, ensuring projects are on-time, accurate and professional – successful!
The ideal candidate works well with customers under tight timelines, takes ownership of their work and possesses modern data entry skills: an eye for detail, orderliness, familiarity with spreadsheets and online forms and fast/accurate typing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- Communicate directly with customers to ensure project success
- Accurately enter and refresh customer project data within critical time limits
- Prioritize, accurately compile, verify and sort information to prepare source data
- Review and correct data, document and file errors before validating output
- Online research to address incomplete documents
- Store completed work in designated locations and generate management reports
- Respond to customer queries for access to relevant files/information
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and within required timelines
- Exceptional data entry experience with demonstrated attention to detail and organizational skills
- Experience with MS Office (Excel, Word)
- Familiarity with managing customers and customer expextations
- Typing speed and accuracy
- Ability focused on assigned tasks and key customer/business priorities
- Ability to efficiently search websites for information
- High school diploma; additional computer training or certification helpful
$25-30K annual base salary, based on experience
Opportunity for company equity with four-year vesting
7 Vacation and 7 Sick Days per year
Work from home – No long commutes, no road rage, no additional fuel costs!
Send your resume to email@example.com today!