Project Procurement SpecialistPosted: March 26, 2019
We have a new opportunity at Koch. Job posted Mar 11, 2019; closes May 10, 2019
Flint Hills Resources is looking for a Project Procurement Specialist to join its team in Wichita, KS. Here is the job description:
Project Procurement Specialist – Requisition # 059440
Our selection process requires online submission of all applications.
Why work for Koch?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions rather than seniority
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Access to professional training and mentoring
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
- Your transition reinforced with mentorship from veterans who successfully transitioned into Koch careers.
BE BOLD. NOT BORED: At Koch, we embrace change. In fact, we encourage employees to challenge the status quo, no matter your role. So, grab the proverbial bull by the horns. Take the opportunity to share your great ideas with the world.
Flint Hills Resources is an independent refining and chemicals company. The company has expanded its operations through capital projects and acquisitions worth more than $6.2 billion since 2002. Its refineries and ethanol plants produce fuels that power much of Texas, the Midwest and the Alaska interior. Its petrochemicals are used to manufacture goods such as plastics, building products and packaging materials. Its asphalt is used in communities across the Midwest and Alaska. The base oils it markets are the principle raw material used to produce premium motor oil, commercial lubricants and sealants and coatings.
FHR is actively seeking entrepreneurial, action-oriented employees with innovative ideas, an intense desire to learn, improve & grow; unfailing commitment to environmental responsibility and safety; and a strong sense of community. We are also looking for an individual who possess good critical and economic thinking skills, as well as solid communication skills.
If you have any questions about Koch Industries, Inc. or about other Koch opportunities you identify, you may contact John Buckley at (316) 828-4784.