Full Time Administrative AssistantPosted: March 12, 2019
This is a call for resumes, by close of business (COB) on Monday, March 18, for:
- A Special Hiring Authority opportunity with one (1) job location in Brookings, SD.
- The position will be a full time, permanent position with USDA/Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS).
- SD NRCS desires to fill this position by utilizing Special Hiring Authorities for Veterans: Veterans Recruitment Authority (VRA).
- This position will not be advertised in USAJOBS at this time.
- The job will be for an Administrative Support Assistant (ASA) requiring education and/or experience to meet NRCS GS-0303 series (Clerical and Administrative Support Positions). This position calls for at least one year of specialized experience.
- Position pay grade is GS-5 with Full Performance Level of 6.
- Please have all interested student veterans or SD DOL clients submit their resume and/ or redacted DD-214 member 4 to Steve Maras, NRCS Veterans Special Emphasis Program Manager, email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If there are questions specific to the position, please contact Michelle Burke, NRCS Assistant State Conservationist for Field Operations, Brookings, at (605) 692-2344 Extension 108.