Crew Training International Seeks Full Time Scheduler in Dover, DEPosted: March 8, 2019
Job Title: Scheduler
No of openings: 1
Location: Dover AFB, DE
Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
Training and Experience: One year(1) of experience working as an aircrew scheduler or
One year (1) of experience working with GDSS, GTIMS, or equivalent scheduling program.
Desired Experience: Proficiency in scheduling aspects of GTIMS.
General Skills: Must be able to handle multiple tasks, a self-starter, flexible in work assignments, detail oriented, highly organized, possess good interpersonal and written communication skills, and work under limited supervision.
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Security Clearance: Must currently possess a security clearance of “Secret” or above.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate with the training officer or training NCO, Stan/Eval flight, readiness flight, squadron aviation resource management (SARM), Unit Deployment Manager (UDM), and Operations Officer (DO) to arrange a schedule to facilitate operations, qualification, upgrade, test, exercises, and continuation training accomplishment to meet required currency, and progression standards.
- Build long and short-range shift schedules to ensure full coverage of all aircrew, instructor, evaluator, support personnel, and supervisor positions.
- Coordinate with squadron leadership on a daily and weekly basis. Coordinate with simulator contractors as required for sim events.
- Track crew member leave, temporary duty, scheduled medical appointments, or other scheduling commitments.
- Track daily flight/ground/academic training requirements and accomplishments to facilitate accurate flight scheduling in support of the operations officer. Scheduling of aircrew will be based on experience to mitigate Operations Risk Management (ORM).
- Facilitate last-minute schedule changes to ensure full coverage.
- Publish/post scheduling data for unit long and short-range ground, academic, flying, and simulator training event schedules on computer database systems.
- Perform daily updates of scheduling data to compensate for changing conditions and training completion rates. This may include data transfer between systems such as GDSS2 and Graduate Training Integration Management System (GTIMS).
- Attend weekly meetings for schedule coordination, deconfliction and common guidance.
- Produce Flight Authorizations which have cleared the Group Stan/Eval Go-No/Go process.
- Update Load Tracker for the next week’s schedule.
- Provide Security Manager a weekly list of JPAS requirements in order to generate JPAS letters as required for training missions.
- Coordinate with Aerial Delivery, Training, Loadmaster Scheduler, and Wing Scheduling/Current Operations to ensure appropriate training loads are assigned to each line on the schedule.
- Facilitate in processing and out processing of crew members. Ensure currency requirement validation and account profile creating in GDSS2, GTIMS, and other systems.
- Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
To apply, visit the CTI website: