Full Time Communications CoordinatorPosted: February 26, 2019
Classification Exempt/Full Time
Reports to President/CEO
Date January 1, 2019
Plan and execute the communications of FourFront Design to promote, brand, present, and market the firm to the public, current and potential clients, business relationships, and employees. Responsibilities are inclusive of verbal, written and electronic media.
- Work with leadership and design team to create written proposals and presentations in response to Requests for Proposals or other lead sources. Proposals will present the firms capabilities, experiences, and capacity to meet potential client design and build requirements. Develop a consistent, accurate, and well-planned proposal structure that helps establish a consistent format meeting the FourFront brand, while also establishing flexibility to allow each proposal to address a client’s specific requirements.
- Coordinate initial proposal meetings, layout content, write and edit content to meet specifications.
- Develop and maintain prospect logs and contact sheets to assure all leads are managed and have greatest potential to develop into design projects. Assist in interview rehearsals and set-up.
- Lead and facilitate presentation preparation, development of graphics, supporting documentation, and logistics.
- Gathers and maintains professional resumes/biographies for design and key leadership staff for use in marketing firm.
- Performs graphic design duties to edit photos, develop graphics, and create company collateral materials such as brochures, flyers, invitations, display graphics and graphic presentations.
- Creates and maintains social media presence of the firm, including website, measurements such as click counts and site visits; and coordinates postings.
- Issues press releases to applicable media.
- Coordinates sponsorships, participation in community and industry trade shows, conferences, and company-sponsored events.
- Recommends and maintains the acquisition and inventory of company swag/promotional items.
- Works with leadership to develop internal and external corporate messages.
- Responsible for developing and implementing brand identity throughout the organization.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
Thorough command of software applications including Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Adobe Pro, and InDesign, Website development application, CRM applications
Expert abilities to develop communications verbally and in writing.
Ability to discern technical information and create messages to diverse audiences.
Strong organizational skills and temperament to work effectively and accurately to meet deadlines.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, graphics, advertising, business management or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in a related position
- Or, a combination of experience and education to proficiently perform the essential functions of the job.
The Communications/Branding Coordinator reports directly to the President/CEO.
Interaction and coordination with senior leadership, project managers, and technical staff.
Interaction with community and client representatives.
This position does not supervise subordinate staff.
This job operates in an office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, multi-line phones, multifunctional printing devices, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
Expected Hours of Work
Standard work days and hours are Monday through Thursday, 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Friday 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand. Flexibility in schedule considered if job duties are satisfactorily met.
This position may require occasional travel.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance (if applicable)
Must be able to work in the United States.
As a federal contractor, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Persons with a Disability. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information or other characteristic protected under applicable Federal and State laws.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be
performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job‐related instructions and to perform any other job‐related duties requested by their supervisor. Furthermore, the company reserves the right to add to or revise an employee’s job duties at any time at its sole discretion.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship.
P: (605) 342-9470
F: (605) 342-2377