SunCatcher Therapeutic Riding Academy Now Hiring Office ManagerPosted: November 27, 2018
SunCatcher Therapeutic Riding Academy is now hiring a part-time office manager. They provide equine-assisted activities and therapies to people with special needs/disabilities and operate primarily with volunteers. The position is near Rapid City, SD, and is approximately 30 hours per week during riding season (May – Sept) and 15 hours per week during off-season. The salary depends on experience.
The primary responsibilities for the position include: handling day-to-day operations, plan events, scheduling, bookkeeping, participant and volunteer applications/paperwork, mailings, billing, help with events as needed, support program coordinator, instructors, and volunteers, coordinate meetings, and other duties.
The qualifications include:
- Office experience Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook Experience with accounting software (Quickbooks a plus)
- Experience with websites and social media
- Superior communication skills, ability to interact with the public with tact and diplomacy
- Provide excellent customer service via phone, email, and in person
- Efficient, organized, detail-person
Send resume and references to SunCatcher Therapeutic Riding Academy, PO Box 3975, Rapid City, SD, 57709. For further information, please contactJean Johnson at email@example.com.