Winsupply Now Hiring Hydronic Radiant Floor Heating Design Specialist /Inside Sales PositionPosted: November 7, 2018
Winsupply is looking for a dynamic individual focused on hydronic, radiant floor heating, snowmelt and pump sales for Western South Dakota, Northern Nebraska and Western North Dakota regions. They have all the lines and tools to succeed with manufacturers like Uponor Wirsbo, HTP, Rinnai, Navien, A.O. Smith, Viessmann, Burnham, Electro Industries, Grundfos, Taco, Bell & Gossett, Webstone, Fernox, American Heatrim, Honeywell, Lochinvar, Modine, Slant/Fin, Beacon Morris, Spirovent, Tekmar, Watts, Amtrol, Liberty, Zoeller, Little Giant, Hydromatic, Lorentz Solar, and Orenco Systems. They are looking for a motivated self-starter who has the required skills, knowledge and desire to succeed. The successful candidate will enjoy working in a growing and competitive wholesale market. The Win Group of companies are comprised of 700 locations, approximately 5,000 employees in 45 states. They are ranked #2 in the nation for plumbing sales.
The successful candidate will size, design and layout all aspects of residential and commercial radiant, hydronic, controls and snowmelt systems. Have the skills, attitude and commitment necessary to grow, maintain and develop business relationships with contractors through on-site visits, phone, email communications, e-commerce and other forms of tools. Must have an enthusiastic desire to build our company to be the best plumbing wholesaler in the Black Hills. Future ownership opportunities also exist for right candidate.
This position requires:
- Motivated self-starter who can deliver a high level of customer service with attention to detail and who is motivated by unlimited earning potential
- Effective communicator who can prioritize and organize tasks to maximize efficiency
- Dependable team player with a positive attitude
- Be involved in community associations like Black Hills Home Builders Association, Construction Industry Center, etc.
- Knowledge of plumbing and HVAC processes and supplies
- Ability to understand specifications, solicit pricing from vendors and formulate bid packages for our contractors
- S. in Mechanical Engineering or 5 plus years of experience in hydronics or HVAC preferred
- Email, Microsoft Excel, Word and Adobe PDF
- Boiler and pump sizing
- Radiant floor design
- Basic controls selection
If you think you meet the requirements for the position and are interested in applying, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (605) 399-3990.