Ketel Thorstenson, LLP, Now Hiring Seasonal Tax PreparerPosted: October 31, 2018
Position Title – Seasonal Tax Preparer
Position Type – Full-time/Part-time Temporary (work desired number of hours per week for the 12 weeks of tax season)
Company – Ketel Thorstenson, LLP
Position Location – Rapid City, SD
Estimated Salary or Wage – DOE
Date application window opens – November 1, 2018
Date application window closes – December 31, 2018
Employer contact information – Amanda Dokter, HR Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org (for questions only, do not submit resume for application)
KTLLP is looking for dedicated, positive, knowledgeable accountant to join their tax department as a seasonal tax associate. The associate will work full-time (40+ hours per week) or part-time (30-40 hours per week) during the 12 weeks of tax season (mid-January through April 15th). Additional hours outside of tax season are possible, but not guaranteed.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Prepare individual, partnership, corporate and other various tax returns.
- Assist clients with routine tax and accounting inquiries.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with clients and co-workers.
To be successful in this position, candidates must possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA preferred, but not required with accounting experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Desire to work in a fast paced, deadline oriented environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
To apply go to https://ktllp.com/apply-online/.