Position Title – Seasonal Tax Preparer
Position Type – Full-time/Part-time Temporary (work desired number of hours per week for the 12 weeks of tax season)
Company – Ketel Thorstenson, LLP
Position Location – Rapid City, SD
Estimated Salary or Wage – DOE
Date application window opens – November 1, 2018
Date application window closes – December 31, 2018
Employer contact information – Amanda Dokter, HR Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org (for questions only, do not submit resume for application)
KTLLP is looking for dedicated, positive, knowledgeable accountant to join their tax department as a seasonal tax associate. The associate will work full-time (40+ hours per week) or part-time (30-40 hours per week) during the 12 weeks of tax season (mid-January through April 15th). Additional hours outside of tax season are possible, but not guaranteed.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Prepare individual, partnership, corporate and other various tax returns.
- Assist clients with routine tax and accounting inquiries.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with clients and co-workers.
To be successful in this position, candidates must possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA preferred, but not required with accounting experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Desire to work in a fast paced, deadline oriented environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
To apply go to https://ktllp.com/apply-online/.
Catholic Social Services has openings for a full-time Counseling Program Director and an Outpatient Therapist. A master’s degree and applicable licenses are required. Salary is DOE. Travel is required.
Benefit package includes Life & Health Ins. Retirement, PPL, etc.
Send your resume to Catholic Social Services, 529 Kansas City St. Rapid City, SD 57701 or to email@example.com.
FULL-TIME IT/COMPUTER SPECIALIST Catholic Social Services has an immediate opening for a full-time IT/Computer Specialist. Two-year degree in Computer Science or related filed and/or four years of experience supporting technology systems in a business environment. Salary DOE. Benefit package includes Life & Health Ins., Retirement, PPL, etc. Need not be Catholic to apply. Send resume to: Catholic Social Services, 529 Kansas City St., Rapid City, SD 57701 or to firstname.lastname@example.org. Open until filled.
Black Hills Area Habitat for Humanity has two open construction positions. More details and application information are available online at https://www.blackhillshabitat.org/get-involved/career-opportunities/bhahfh-openings/.
Winsupply has a position open for a warehouse and delivery person, counter sales at Winsupply of Rapid City serving the Western South Dakota region. Their residential market continues to grow. They are looking for a motivated self-starter who has the required skills, knowledge and desire to succeed. The successful candidate will enjoy working in a growing and competitive wholesale market. The Win Group of companies are over 560 locations strong, approximately 6000 employees in 44 states. They are ranked #2 in the nation for plumbing sales.
The successful candidate will have the skills and positive attitude to communicate with their customers via phone, fax, email, e-commerce, LinkedIn, Facebook and in person. Some of the duties to include; clean facility, work counter, check-in & put stock away, maintain bin locations, unload trucks and delivery to their valued customers. Individual must have an enthusiastic desire to build the company to be the best plumbing wholesaler in the Black Hills. Future ownership opportunities exist.
This position requires:
- Motivated self-starter who can deliver a high level of customer service with attention to detail and who is motivated by unlimited earning potential
- Effective communicator who can prioritize, organize tasks to maximize efficiency
- Dependable team player with a positive attitude
- Be involved in community associations like Black Hills Home Builders Association & CIC – Construction Industry Center etc.
- Knowledge of plumbing processes and supplies (but not necessary)
- Provide the best customer service in our industry
- Microsoft Excel, Word and Adobe PDF
If you think you meet the requirements for the position and are interested in applying, please send your resume to email@example.com or call Jeff Carsrud at (605) 399-3990.