Position Title- IT Specialist/ Network Administrator (UASOCS-18-1310-F)
Position Type -Full time
Position Location- Ellsworth AFB, SD
Date application window opens – Currently
Date application window closes -Ongoing
Position description: IT Specialist (UASOCS-18-1310-F) – Bowhead seeks a Top Secret/SCI cleared IT Specialist for Ellsworth Air Force Base, South Dakota. The IT Specialist will support the design, installation, maintenance, and administration of internal computer systems and networks in a multi-protocol LAN/WAN environment. The IT Specialist will provide consultation and support for network and computer operations, design, planning and maintenance.
More info: https://bit.ly/2AgzE8b
Position Title: Billing/Sales Specialist
Position Type: Full
Salary/Wage: Billing Team = $11.30 + commission/incentives (rate could vary depending on experience)
Sales Team = $9.50 + commission/incentives (potential starts around $40K+)
Date application window opens: Currently Open
Date application window closes: On-Going (several classes lined up)
Employer contact information (apply online at https://jobs.assurant.com/job/rapid-city/billing-sales-specialist-i/114/8524762. Reach out to Michael McKeithan if interested firstname.lastname@example.org).
Position description: https://jobs.assurant.com/job/rapid-city/billing-sales-specialist-i/114/8524762
Billing/Sales Specialist ~ Partner with Consumers to Administer Payments and Resolve Billing Issues…plus Sales Product
Offerings = Extra Bonus Potential!!
Have you ever wanted to be a part of a hard working team that likes to have fun while focusing on outstanding world class
service – GREAT TEAM ENVIRONMENT!
We need YOU to help support the organization’s extended warranty contracts by providing superior customer service
to those who have purchased an extended warranty contract for various consumer goods. You will collect pertinent
information for the customer over the phone and help them solve their sometimes complex billing issues. You will
research, process and determine insurance coverage on each claim by examining forms, policies, and other records as
provided by claimant and other agencies or resources.
– Receive and answer customer questions and resolve customer concerns relating to claims, warranties, and product
– Coordinate service for customers using various providers to resolve the customers’ concerns
– Maintain and update customer account records as needed
– Forward suspected fraudulent and questionable claims to appropriate personnel
– Coordinate with immediate supervisor or other personnel as needed to resolve claims and issues not of routine nature
– Attend workshops, seminars, and other training sessions to maintain and update product knowledge
– Maintain professionalism with all contacts, both internal and external
– Perform other job duties as directed by supervisor
– After you are trained on the billing side you will be able assist with Product Offerings on the calls which could lead to a
nice monthly bonus
– High school diploma or GED equivalent
– Minimum of 6 months previous customer service experience
– Must have sales aptitude to create sales opportunities when talking to existing contract holders by offering renewal or
other products for coverage
– Excellent customer service and communication skills
– Proficient with computers, typing, and entering data within multiple screens
– Must be able to work any 40 hour shift between the hours of 6:00 am – 6:00 pm
– Must be able to work some Saturday hours if needed
– Previous experience providing customer service in a call center environment
– Bilingual a plus!
We offer comprehensive benefits to full time and part time employees including medical, dental, STD, LTD, life insurance,
401(k), pension, generous paid time off and much more.
Assurant Solutions businesses develop, underwrite, market and administer specialty insurance, extended service
contracts and other risk management solutions through collaborative relationships with leading financial institutions,
retailers, automobile dealers, funeral homes, manufacturers, wireless carriers and other entities. With operations in 25
locations, including executive offices in Atlanta, GA., Assurant Solutions serves clients and their customers in 12 countries
throughout North America, the Caribbean, Latin America, Europe and Asia. http://www.assurantsolutions.com/
Assurant Solutions is part of Assurant, a premier provider of specialized insurance products and related services in North
America and select worldwide markets. The four key businesses — Assurant Solutions, Assurant Specialty Property,
Assurant Health, and Assurant Employee Benefits — partner with clients who are leaders in their industries and have built
leadership positions in a number of specialty insurance market segments in the U.S. and select worldwide markets.
Assurant, a Fortune 500 company and a member of the S&P 500, is traded on the New York Stock Exchange
under the symbol AIZ. Assurant has approximately $26 billion in assets and $8 billion in annual revenue. Assurant
has approximately 14,000 employees worldwide and is headquartered in New York’s financial district. http://
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of consideration for employment and employment
with the Company are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal,
state, or local law.
Position Title: RPA Electronics Technician I – Full Time
Clearance: Final Top Secret/SCI Eligible
Location: Ellsworth AFB, SD
Company: Solution One Industries, Inc.
Salary: $22.93 / hour
Posting Date: July 12, 2018
Posting Closure Date: Ongoing
Position Description: Employee may also support TDY deployments to various locations as required in support of Predator-series UAS maintenance. Inspects and performs organizational and intermediate level electronic maintenance and modifications on RPA systems and support equipment as required. Applies comprehensive technical knowledge to solve complex problems by interpreting manufacturers’ manuals or similar documents. Uses common test instruments such as digital multi-meters, signal generators, oscilloscopes and similar equipment to effect repairs.
Maintains, repairs, and installs various types of electronic equipment and related devices such as electronic transmitting and receiving equipment, micro and mainframe computers, and industrial measuring, controlling and calibration devices. Performs basic configuration, monitoring, troubleshooting, analysis and repair of databases, switches, networks, video systems, and long-haul communications as required.
USAF equivalent position is Avionics Technician Apprentice
Contact Information: email@example.com
Vacancy Number: CAZT-10265512-18-SJK-470
Position Title: Lead HR Assistant
Location & Service: One Vacancy – Ft. Meade, SD or Hot Springs, SD
Opening Date: 07/20/2018
Closing Date: 07/30/2018
You can view this announcement by clicking here
*Please note this position is open to Federal Employees (Competitive Service) and Veterans
A&B business Solutions is looking to hire for the full-time position listed below. Salary $14-16 per hour (DOE). Please apply at www.abbusiness.com/careers or contact Willie at (605)-431-1712.
Position is available immediately and open until filled. Training provided.
Rapid City, Rapid City, SD, US
Role and Responsibilities
The role of the Hardware Installer will be focused on the delivery and installation of copiers and fax machines while providing excellent customer service.
- Responsible for timely delivery and installation of copiers, fax machines, and any other supplies as required
- Ensure proper operation of machines upon installation and make a service call if necessary
- Confirm correct equipment is loaded by checking serial numbers on paperwork
- Secure equipment to prevent damage during travel and delivery
- Conduct daily check of delivery vehicle to ensure proper operation and to prevent potential problems
- Train customer staff on usage and problem solving for paper jams, changing toner, doc feeder, duplexing, enlarging and reducing copies, scanning to email/folder, faxing options, and adding contacts to address book
- Communicate progress throughout the day with Manager
- Complete return machine paperwork with copy counts and accessory serial numbers
- Provide recommendations to current and new clients regarding services A&B can provide
- Display high sociability with the customer to create the most helpful, courteous impression possible
The ideal candidate will possess the preferred skills, but are not limited to the following:
- Ability to drive a 10,000lb delivery vehicle in a safe and efficient manner
- Strict attention to detail, organization and professionalism
- Personable, customer-centric, honest and trustworthy
- Excellent time management skills; ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated, energetic and hardworking
- Out-of-the-box thinking and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of operating systems, basic networking and connectivity
Qualifications and Education Requirements
The ideal candidate will possess the necessary qualifications, but are not limited to the following:
- High school diploma or GED
- Clean driving record and valid driver’s license
- One year of warehouse/delivery experience preferred
- Must be able to push, & pull up to 100 lbs frequently
- Must be able to bend, stoop, twist, & turn frequently
- Paid Time Off
- Full Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Opportunities
- Ongoing Health and Fitness options provided thru GreatLife Malaska
- Community Involvement and Volunteering opportunities
- Team Environment with the ability to share and incorporate individual ideas
- 401k Retirement Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Vacancy Number: CAZT-10264282-18-CAB-499
Position Title: Medical Administrative Assistant (AOD)
Grade: GS 7
Salary: $37,223 to $53,773 per year
Location & Service: One Vacancy – Fort Meade, SD
Opening Date: 07/20/2018
Closing Date: 08/09/2018
You can view this announcement by clicking here
The following position has been posted for the Colstrip Power Plant, in Colstrip, Montana:
R0000781 – Utility Worker – Dates Posted through 07/31/2018
Apply online at www.talenenergy.com.