Delivery Driver with Admiral Beverage in Rapid City, SDPosted: June 27, 2018
Whether there is a reservist looking for a full time career, service member retiring looking to start a new career or family member looking to supplement the family income, they have many opportunities with Admiral Beverage.
PESPI DELIVERY DRIVER POSITIONS – LOCAL ROUTES – HOME EVERY NIGHT!
Willing to Train Candidates to Obtain CDL
ADMIRAL BEVERAGE (DISTRIBUTOR OF PEPSI, MOUNTAIN DEW AND OTHER GREAT PRODUCTS) IS SEEKING DELIVERY DRIVERS FOR OUR FACILITY LOCATED AT 2720 CREEK DRIVE IN RAPID CITY, SD. CLASS A and B CDL POSITIONS AVAILABLE. PLEASE FILL OUT THE APPLICATION IN ITS ENTIRETY ONLINE AT WWW.ADMIRALBEVERAGE.COM
Delivery Driver: Delivers product to convenience stores on an established local route. Provides excellent customer service to both store owners, and customers. Effectively resolves any complaints or discrepancies. Must have a valid Class A CDL. Candidates must demonstrate a high level of accuracy, and ability to work without direct supervision. Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds. Work environment can be loud, employee is exposed to the outside weather conditions during deliveries and exposed to airborne particles and fumes.
- Records delivery, buy back, and variance information on daily delivery record.
- Responsible for rotation of displays, coolers, and back stock.
- Operates hand trucks and/or electric pallet jacks to unload truck.
- Displays beverage merchandise on shelves, showcases, and on sales floor of retail store to attract attention of prospective customers.
- Arranges products according to prearranged plan or own ideas approved by management.
- Constructs or assembles display aids from company provided Point of Sale (POS) materials.
- Places price and descriptive signs on backdrop, fixtures, merchandise, or floor.
- Cleans shelves, coolers and other display structures on a regular basis.
- Transfers product from customer stock room to designated floor or cooler displays in order to comply with “Sell By” dates, maximize product in store and minimize product in stock room.
- Collects or picks up empty containers or rejected or unsold merchandise.
- Conducts and/or supervises truck loading and unloading and secures loads.
- Issues or obtains customer signature on receipt for pickup or delivery.
Full time Positions
Pay starts at $13.50 for Trainees and increases by CDL class and experience
Excellent benefits (most expensive medical premium is under $112 every two weeks for 2018 plan year!!, company contributes to each employee’s 401k regardless of the employee’s contribution)
PLEASE FILL OUT THE APPLICATION IN ITS ENTIRETY ONLINE AT WWW.ADMIRALBEVERAGE.COM TO START YOUR CAREER TODAY!