Production Team Member position with Dakota PanelPosted: June 26, 2018
Production Team Member
Reports to: Plant Manager/Assistant Plant Manager
Location: Rapid City, SD
Production Team Members work efficiently, in a safe manner, maintain high quality standards, and help to ensure that guest expectations are met. Positions include forklift operation, machine operation, and product assembly. There are many advancement opportunities to move into leadership positions and grow with the company.
- Loading material in the warehouse, yard, and onto outgoing trucks.
- Manual counting and scanning of units
- Scanning products into computer system and using computer to pick orders.
- Some (not continuous) bending, twisting, reaching, and lifting up to 75 lbs.
- Previous forklift training, licensing, or certification is preferred.
Machine Operation positions:
- Learn the machine controls to ensure that product is assembled or produced properly
- Use pneumatic gun, automatic bander and application of ID labels.
- Perform any necessary corrective actions to maintain a quality product.
- Communicate with incoming shift all issues and necessary information regarding facility operations.
- Take proactive measures to report any/all possible future equipment problems to management.
- Requirements: –
- Continuous standing with infrequent lifting up to 75 lbs, bending, squatting, walking and twisting.
- Previous production/manufacturing/pneumatic tool experience is preferred
- Previous mechanical experience is preferred
Production Assembly positions:
- Various types of manual labor as required by type of plant.
- Assemble doors and other items based on plant needs
- Operate presses, pneumatic guns, and other machines
- Requirements: –
- Continuous standing with infrequent lifting up to 75 lbs, bending, squatting, walking and twisting
All position Requirements:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma/GED preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with others
Apply in person at Dakota Panel at 1651 Culvert Street, Rapid City, SD 57701 or online at www.midwestmanufacturing.com