Systems Administrators at Offutt AFB, NEPosted: May 3, 2018
Description: Installs, maintains, and upgrades OSs and applications for Windows environments. Knowledge of Unix and Linux is a bonus.
Summary: We are looking for multiple Systems Admin positions at all different levels (junior, mid, senior) to support a 10 year contract with DXC at USSTRATCOM at Offutt AFB in Bellevue Nebraska. We are looking for Windows, Linux, and VMware specialists. You will be brought on as a contractor through Modis for the first six months and then transition for a direct employee of DXC.
Start Date: ASAP. We will be hiring candidates on going for the next several months
Clearance requirement: Top Secret and SCI Eligible
- Meet experience requirements
- 4 – 12 year’s relevant industry experience
- Experience in Windows Systems Administration
- Ability to interact with employees at all levels
- Possess security certification (Security+, etc.)
- Experience working with customer operating systems (Windows, Solaris, Linux, etc.)
- Strong skills using and maintaining ADDS and managing group policy
- Using and maintaining Windows Server Update Services
- Using and maintaining System Center Operations Manager
- Updating and maintaining SharePoint 2010 or later environments
- Updating and maintaining Exchange 2010
- Database management of Structured Query Language 2008 or later
- VMware vSphere 5.5 or later
- Experience in data backup and recovery.
- Experience with system applications monitoring and reporting, to include performance and planning.
- Understanding of IT security architectures and third party integrations
- Experience working with IP networking, networking protocols and understanding of security related technologies.
- Possess an industry certification in systems administration (Microsoft, Linux, etc.)
- Experience with DISA Security Technical Implementation Guide requirements
All interested candidates can send updated resumes to Ken Butterman at Kenneth.Butterman@modis.com or call (410) 423 6539