Below is a list of employers that regularly send us job listings:
Ellsworth Base Exchange (local & national positions at other bases)
Black Hills Corporation (local & national positions)
Envoy Air Inc. (local & national positions)
Good Samaritan Society (local & national positions)
Halliburton (national positions)
Vacancy Number: CAZT-10161094-18-HA-210
Position Title: Air Conditioning Equipment Mechanic
Vacancies/Location: 1 – Ft. Meade, SD
Service Line: Facilities
Opening Date: Thursday, March 15, 2018
Closing Date: Thursday, April 05, 2018
Please note this position is open to Federal Employees and Veterans
You can view this announcement by clicking here.
CUSTOMER SERVICE SALES ASSOCIATE WANTED:
Position: Part-Time (15-20 hours per week)
Working Hours: 9:30am-6:15pm
Wage: $11.50 an hour
FOX DEN STORE-IT, a state of the art storage facility in Rapid City, SD is accepting applications for a part-time Sales Associate. FOX DEN STORE-IT was founded in 2012 by the Fox family with their first location in Janesville, WI on HWY 14.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Strong customer service skills preferred
- Team Player
- An independent worker
- Above average computer skills
- Strong sales skills preferred
- Attention to detail
- General Office and telephone skills preferred
- Flexible work schedule
- Half-day every other Saturday required
- Must have driver’s license and reliable transportation
- High School Diploma or GED
Job Summary: The sales associate will provide assistance to the Facility Manager in all key operational areas which includes overseeing the day to day functions of the rental office as well as renting storage units and maintaining good customer relationships with tenants.
- Meet rental goals set forth by management, through effective sales and marketing activities.
- Maintain designated office hours, 15-20 hours per week. May have some overtime.
- Provide outstanding customer service in person, in emails and by telephone.
- Maintain professional, courteous relationships with existing and prospective customers, company vendors, community business members and company staff.
- Maintain optimum occupancy levels by utilizing SiteLink software and completing Self-Storage Lease agreements with tenants.
- Maintain all required tenant documentation
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports as required by management.
- Minimum of twice-daily walk-thru of property to ensure protection of customers’ stored possessions, company property and buildings, in addition to time walking customers to/from units.
- Keep property clean including but not limited to light sweeping of units. Keeping the property well maintained and clean is a daily task.
- Complete collection activities via telephone or letters that may be required of delinquent accounts.
- Other duties designated by Corporate Supervisor.
- May be some long-distance travel i.e 1-2 times per year for company training.
- Ability to bend, twist, lift, walk etc. Walking may be up to two hours per day.
- Lift and close large overhead doors on storage units on a regular basis.
- Light cleaning
- Ability to tour the facility multiple times a day with potential customers
- Must be able to work in extreme hot and cold weather conditions
- May remain stationary up to 50% of the time and sitting up to 4 hours.
Please submit resume to JOBS@FOXDENSTORE-IT.COM
Police Officer I, II
1) Associate’s degree or a minimum of 64 hours of college credit from an accredited institution;or
2) Four years of certified law enforcement experience; or
3) Four years of active full-time military experience; or
4) An equivalent combination of education and experience.
In addition, candidates must be at least 21 years of age, be a US Citizen, possess a valid driver’s license, and have not been convicted of a felony crime or serious misdemeanor offense.
The Rapid City Police Department is also seeking certified, experienced officers to join our team. If you hold current law enforcement certification (from South Dakota or another state) with prior law enforcement experience, we’d like to talk with you! We offer certified/experienced candidates a special hiring process, so there is no waiting for a group testing. We have the potential to start your employment soon!
Union: Sworn Fraternal Order of Police Union.
Position Details: For a detailed job description, click here.
DRUG FREE WORKPLACE: Effective January 1, 1994, a pre-employment drug screen is required prior to employment in any posted City position. A confirmed positive drug screen or evidence of applicant tampering with the sample will be basis for denial of employment for a period of six months from the date of testing. If you have concerns regarding this policy, please contact the City Human Resources Division.
Applications and information may be obtained from the City website at www.rcgov.org.
Vacancy Number: CAZT-10161084-18-BS-121
Position Title: Supervisory Police Officer
Grade: GS 8
Vacancies/Location: 1 Vacancy at Hot Springs, SD and 1 Vacancy at Ft. Meade, SD
Service Line: Police Services
Opening Date: Tuesday, March 13, 2018
Closing Date: Wednesday, March 21, 2018
Please note this position is open to current Federal Employees and Veterans
You can view this announcement by clicking here.
Vacancy Number: CAZT-10160398-18-SJK-208
Position Title: Medical Supply Assistant
Grade: GS 5
Vacancies/Location: 1 Position – Ft. Meade, SD
Service Line: Prosthetics
Opening Date: Monday, March 12, 2018
Closing Date: Monday, March 26 ,2018
This position is open to the public.
You can view this announcement by clicking here
Category: retail Location: United States, South Dakota, Rapid City