Temporary Disability Coordinator (Beneficiary Services Representative, PEBLO) on Ellsworth AFB Needed (Contractor Position)Posted: February 13, 2018
Temporary Disability Coordinator (Beneficiary Services Representative, PEBLO) Needed!!
Ellsworth AFB, Rapid City, SD
Monday – Friday, 7:30am-4:30pm
This position is to cover a 12 week maternity leave for a current employee……
Great Pay, and Paid Federal Holidays!
Sterling Medical Corporation is a leader in healthcare professional staffing. For over 30 years, Sterling Medical has matched qualified healthcare providers with federal facilities throughout the nation as well as overseas.
**TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY, YOU MUST MEET THE QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE POSITION**
- Knowledge, experience, and training to handle and solve cases that arise when addressing fitness for duty or physical disability evaluation issues.
- Knowledge of basic principles and practices relating to the military healthcare delivery system is helpful, but not a requirement.
- Case Management Experience.
These skills would be helpful, but not required!
- Practical knowledge of TRICARE, DES program, MEB policies and procedures, and knowledge of DES processing regulations, instructions, procedures, and policies to assure timely case processing
Associates Degree: from an accredited college or university in one of the following:
- Business Administration
- Health Care Organizations
- or five years experience working in a civilian disability program (Disability Case Manager) ;
- or two years experience as a VA Medical Service Coordinator (MSC).
IF YOU MEET THE QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE FOR THIS POSITION, PLEASE contact:
513-984-1800, ext 108