Crew Training International (CTI)- GTIMS Syllabus Developer (Luke AFB, AZ)Posted: October 20, 2017
Job Title: GTIMS Syllabus Developer
No of openings: 1
Location: Luke AFB, AZ
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Business or similar field. A minimum of five (5) years’ of military training may be substituted for the educational requirement.
Certification: Possess the DoD 8570 Approved Baseline Certification (CompTIA Security+) or be able to obtain in three (3) months.
General Skills: Ability to interface directly with customer for syllabus changes and inputs. Previous experience with syllabus-based training. Possess excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills; handle multiple tasks; flexible in work assignments; and work with little to no supervision. Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite. Ability to train and mentor others with initial and follow-on skills.
Security Clearance: Must possess and maintain a “Secret” security clearance.
- Experience as a Squadron Aviation Resource Management (SARM) technician
- Experience as a Maintenance Plans and Scheduling technician
- Experience with GTIMS/TIMS
- Experience with training information management systems
- Experience managing applications (front-end)
- Experience with computer troubleshooting or computer help desk
- Experience with scheduling
- Experience with fighter flight training programs
- Experience with USAF flight training programs
- Experience with military flight training programs
- Experience with syllabus-based training
- Experience with aircrew or student scheduling
- Familiar with fighter aircraft stores configurations for flight operations
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform F-16 syllabus development.
- Perform class management duties.
- Perform help desk operations.
- Attend weekly and monthly meetings with squadron leadership.
- Train GTIMS users.
- Support Standardization/Evaluation offices.
- Responsible for loading all syllabi associated with the 56 FW flying operations.
- Provide GTIMS or other scheduling software training to military members as required.
- Ensure the GTIMS system is available, providing the base network is operational .
- Plan syllabus activity, which includes meetings and job training events.
- Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
9198 Crestwyn Hills Drive• Memphis, TN 38125 – 8538
800.752.8839 • Fax 901.751.0836 • http://www.cti-crm.com