Fox Den Store-It- Sales Associate (Rapid City, SD)Posted: October 2, 2017
SALES ASSOCIATE WANTED:
Position: Part-Time (15-20 hours per week)
Working Hours: 9:30am-6:15pm
Wage: $11.50 per hour
FOX DEN STORE-IT, a state-of-the-art storage facility in Rapid City, SD is now accepting applications for a part time sales associate.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strong customer service skills preferred
- Team Player
- An independent worker
- Above average computer skills
- Strong sales skills preferred
- General Office and telephone skills preferred
- Flexible work schedule
- Must have reliable transportation
- Attention to detail
- Saturday availability required
- Meet rental goals set forth by management, through effective sales and marketing activities.
- Maintain designated office hours; May have some overtime.
- Provide outstanding customer service in person, in emails and telephone.
- Maintain professional, courteous relationships with existing and prospective customers, company vendors, community business members and company staff.
- Maintain optimum occupancy levels by utilizing Sitelink Software and completing Self-Storage Lease Agreements with tenants.
- Maintain all required tenant documentation
- Minimum twice-daily walk-thru of property to ensure protection of customers’ stored possessions, company property and buildings, in addition to time walking customers to/from units.
- Keep property clean including but not limited to light sweeping of units. Keeping the property well maintained and clean is a daily task.
- Complete collection activities via telephone or letters that may be required of delinquent accounts.
- Other duties designated by corporate supervisor.
- May be long-distance travel i.e. 1-2 times per year for company training
- Ability to bend, twist, lift, walk etc. Walking may be up to two hours per day.
- Lift and close large overhead doors on storage units on a regular basis.
- Light cleaning
- Ability to tour the facility multiple times a day with potential customers
- Must be able to work in extreme hot and cold weather conditions
- May remain stationary up to 50% of the time and sitting up to 4 hours.
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Customer Service experience do you have?
- Have you completed the following level of education: High school or equivalent?
- Do you have a valid driver’s license?
Email resume to email@example.com.