Black Hills Corp- Bill Print Lock Box Associate (Rapid City, SD)Posted: October 2, 2017
Job Title: Bill Print Lock Box Associate (31118)
PAY RANGE: $15 – $20 per hour
Base pay is determined by the knowledge, skills and abilities of the applicant.
CLOSING DATE: This position will close on October 5, 2017.
LOCATION: Rapid City, SD
Process all outgoing customer bills/letters and incoming bill payments according to Company policies, processes, and expected service level expectations.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP: Bill Print Lock Box Supervisor
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Operate bill print and lock box equipment in a safe and productive manner.
- Perform bill print and lock box functions in an accurate and timely manner to maximize process integrity and to meet or exceed Company goals and availability of funds.
- Perform daily maintenance and cleaning of the bill print and lock box equipment to ensure equipment is operating at the highest degree of speed and efficiency possible.
- Ensure the work area is organized and cleaned daily to promote an efficient and safe work environment.
- Perform daily process control functions to ensure integrity of operation. Report needed service on equipment to senior operator or supervisor, including need for adjustments to work assignments, handling problems with outside vendors and/or mail deliveries, validating accuracy of output, and assisting team in order to solve machine and processing problems.
- Promote an effective and positive team environment.
- Promote, support, and actively participate in Company safety initiatives.
- Assist with other duties as requested.
- Maintain effective working relationships with all Company employees.
- Partner with various user groups, such as Payment Services, Correspondence, Customer Service, and Treasury to prevent processing delays and assist with problem solving.
- Experience with bill print and/or payment processing equipment preferred.
- Experience with inserting machinery preferred, or equivalent mechanical experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Knowledge of basic computer operations.
- Knowledge of CIS+ preferred.
- 10-key numeric data entry skills required; a numeric rate of 10,000 keystrokes per hour preferred.
- Detail oriented and well organized.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on customer service, both internal and external.
- Ability to perform responsibilities as directed within determined time frames and with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to work in a team environment sharing common goals and expectations.
- Ability to make decisions independently.Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient computer skills and use of Microsoft products including Word and Excel, and other business applications as required.
- None required.
- Ability to work overtime and holidays as deemed necessary by management.
- You must be able to perform the requirements of this position, with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Handle multiple trays of mail that weigh 12-25 pounds each.
- Hand coordination and dexterity to process paper materials.
- Ability to sit, rotate, stand and walk for extended periods.
- Ability to forward and/or overhead reach while seated or standing.
- Ability to lift and carry 15-50 lbs. pounds of materials.
- Ability to operate forklift.
- Pulling up to 12 lbs.
- Pushing up to 75 lbs.
The information contained in this position description describes the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. This description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, duties, and requirements for employees in this position. The incumbent is responsible for performing all duties in a safe and efficient manner in compliance with safe work procedures and safety regulations. This job description is not intended to constitute an offer or contract of employment. Job descriptions may and do change periodically. Where positions are covered by a collective bargaining unit agreement, the terms and conditions of the collective bargaining unit agreement will apply.
We are an EEO Employer
We offer an attractive salary based on qualifications with competitive benefits and a supportive professional work environment.
How to apply: Click here to apply