Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) / Med Aide Full-Time Evenings
St. Martin Village Assisted Living is accepting applications for a full-time Certified Nursing Assistant for evening shift (2 – 10:30 pm). This position would require every other weekend. Must be a current CNA or be eligible to take the State certification exam. If not already certified, Medication Aide training will be provided as certification is required for all CNA’s. Starting wages for CNA’s range from $11.31 to $12.49; CMA’s from $11.81 to $13.04 (depending on experience). In addition to passing medications, the CNA / CMA is responsible for assisting Residents with personal cares and performing other various duties including laundry, housekeeping, setting up meals, dishes, building security, and handling emergencies. This position requires proof of a high school diploma or GED.
Good Samaritan Society St. Martin Village is a Senior Living community that includes Twin Homes, Apartment Homes with services, Assisted Living Apartments, and a 30-bed Skilled Nursing where Residents enjoy numerous amenities and opportunities to socialize while living a comfortable, maintenance free lifestyle. St. Martin Village is located in the beautiful Hidden Valley on the Northwest side of Rapid City just off of Sturgis Road.
As the nation’s largest not-for-profit provider of senior care and services, we are able to offer our staff members an attractive comprehensive major medical health plan at competitive rates. Full-time employees are eligible the first of the month following 60 days of employment.
Applications and a complete job description are available at
Questions should be directed to:
Human Resources Coordinator Dawn Feiler at 605-721-6160
Job Title: GTIMS Syllabus Developer
No of openings: 1
Location: Luke AFB, AZ
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Business or similar field. A minimum of five (5) years’ of military training may be substituted for the educational requirement.
Certification: Possess the DoD 8570 Approved Baseline Certification (CompTIA Security+) or be able to obtain in three (3) months.
General Skills: Ability to interface directly with customer for syllabus changes and inputs. Previous experience with syllabus-based training. Possess excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills; handle multiple tasks; flexible in work assignments; and work with little to no supervision. Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite. Ability to train and mentor others with initial and follow-on skills.
Security Clearance: Must possess and maintain a “Secret” security clearance.
- Experience as a Squadron Aviation Resource Management (SARM) technician
- Experience as a Maintenance Plans and Scheduling technician
- Experience with GTIMS/TIMS
- Experience with training information management systems
- Experience managing applications (front-end)
- Experience with computer troubleshooting or computer help desk
- Experience with scheduling
- Experience with fighter flight training programs
- Experience with USAF flight training programs
- Experience with military flight training programs
- Experience with syllabus-based training
- Experience with aircrew or student scheduling
- Familiar with fighter aircraft stores configurations for flight operations
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform F-16 syllabus development.
- Perform class management duties.
- Perform help desk operations.
- Attend weekly and monthly meetings with squadron leadership.
- Train GTIMS users.
- Support Standardization/Evaluation offices.
- Responsible for loading all syllabi associated with the 56 FW flying operations.
- Provide GTIMS or other scheduling software training to military members as required.
- Ensure the GTIMS system is available, providing the base network is operational .
- Plan syllabus activity, which includes meetings and job training events.
- Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
9198 Crestwyn Hills Drive• Memphis, TN 38125 – 8538
800.752.8839 • Fax 901.751.0836 • http://www.cti-crm.com
|Position Title:||Lead Police Officer|
|Location & Service:||2 Vacancies Ft. Meade, SD, 2 Vacancies Hot Springs, SD
* Please note this position is open to Federal Employees and Veterans.
You can view this announcement by clicking here
Position Title: Recreation Facilities Manager III (Ice Arena
Location: Rapid City, SD
SUMMARY: The Recreation Facility Maintenance role is responsible for maintaining and repairing various City recreation facilities, which may
include aquatics, recreation and/or ice.
For more information or to apply for this position, please click on the following link:
|Position Title:||RN – Patient Safety Manager|
|Pay Scale & Grade:||VN 00|
|Location:||1- Ft. Meade, SD|
|Opening Date:||Thursday, 10/19/2017|
|Closing Date:||Thursday, 11/02/2017|
You can view this announcement by clicking here.
Job Title: Operations Support Specialist (31182)
PAY RANGE: $19 – $26 per hour
Base pay is determined by the knowledge, skills and abilities of the applicant.
CLOSING DATE: This position will close on October 30, 2017.
LOCATION: Spencer, IA
Support the utility operations team with direct support for scheduling, entering customer information, documenting work and providing support for the team.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP: Operations Manager
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Schedule daily work for service and operational employees and/or crews through scheduling tools (click).
- Monitor scheduling tools and provide support to Operations Supervisors with scheduling employees for PTO, training and appointments.
- Provide support for updating schedules on company intranet sites and community emergency plans.
- Submit requests to various agencies for facility locating (except in areas where this person is required to be the technician that will be excavating).
- Support meter issue investigations, processing meter changes and equipment orders.
- Assist with expense reporting, processing invoices, submit invoices for 3rd party damage and invoicing technical services.
- Assist in tracking contract deposits and refunds for customer construction.
- Assist with scanning, filing and maintaining operations related materials and data entry into electronic systems.
- Provide support to Supervisor regarding customer matters.
- Assist with arranging meetings, ordering office supplies and provide support to Supervisor for building maintenance.
- Promote culture of safety, compliance, teamwork and continuous improvement.
- Support and manage special projects that may be assigned.
- Exercise appropriate level of independent judgment on Company proprietary and confidential matters.
- Provide support to other areas of the Company as requested or assigned.
- Maintain positive working relationships with all Company employees.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience required.
- Experience in a utility environment preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, multi-task environment as a collaborative team member.
- Independent, well-organized, self-starter and able to adapt to change.
- Ability to develop and implement work processes which contribute to increased efficiencies.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to accurately resolve customer complaints in a diplomatic and professional manner.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to professionally interface with customers and individuals across the organization.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to understand and utilize continuous improvement tools and concepts.
- Must be able to perform the requirements of this position, with or without a reasonable accommodation.
The information contained in this position description describes the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. This description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, duties, and requirements for employees in this position. The incumbent is responsible for performing all duties in a safe and efficient manner in compliance with safe work procedures and safety regulations. This job description is not intended to constitute an offer or contract of employment. Job descriptions may and do change periodically. Where positions are covered by a collective bargaining unit agreement, the terms and conditions of the collective bargaining unit agreement will apply.
We are an EEO employer
We offer an attractive salary based on qualifications with competitive benefits and a supportive professional work environment.
How to apply: Click here to apply