Project Solutions- Board Administrative Assistant (Rapid City, SD)Posted: September 14, 2017
Project Solutions Inc. – Rapid City, South Dakota
Job Title: Board Administrative Assistant
Employment Category: Full-Time
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
The Board Administrative Assistant will perform clerical and administrative duties. These duties may include but are not limited to: answering and routing phone calls, assisting with meeting scheduling and setup, coordinating travel, taking meeting minutes, and assisting office staff as needed.
Essential skills include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to communicate with a variety of people in a variety of methods.
- Must have high attention to details and grammar skills.
- Proven problem solving and critical thinking abilities.
- Proficiency using the Internet to research information.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to follow and comply with detailed instructions.
- Effectively plan, organize workload and schedule time to meet the demands of the position.
- Work in a cooperative and professional manner with PSI staff.
- Utilize effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Abide by the PSI policies, procedures, and structure.
- Attend meetings, events and other functions as required.
- Advance personal educational development by attending training sessions and seminars as appropriate.
- Coordinates and performs front office support, phone inquiries, and scheduling of appointments while serving as a reliable source of information to other PSI departments.
- Provides general assistance including preparation of mailings, photocopying, ordering of supplies, etc.
- Scheduling and recording of meeting/webinar/training minutes and distribution.
- Miscellaneous tasks as assigned by the executive administration.
- A minimum of one year of college; other education and experience considered.
- A minimum of two years of experience in administrative support.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and highly organized.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as take direction as needed.
- Highly motivated and capable of seeing projects through from beginning to end.
- Strong technical skills and experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and Gmail.
- Previous Board Assistance is preferred.
This position operates in a professional office environment using standard office equipment such as laptop computers, photocopiers and smartphones.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This position will require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Position operates during regular business hours. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Little to no travel is expected for this position.
Project Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin or disability.
Job Type: Full-time
- Assistant: 2 years
To Apply please visit http://opencats.projectsolutionsinc.com/careers/index.php?m=careers&p=showAll
Job Type: Full-time