Koch Industries- Security Officer 2nd Shift (Wichita, KS)Posted: June 8, 2017
Koch Industries and Matador Security Company is looking for a Security Officer 2nd Shift to join its team in Wichita, KS. Here is the job description:
Security Officer 2nd Shift – Requisition # 048181
Our selection process requires online submission of all applications.
Why work for Koch?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions rather than seniority
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Access to professional training and mentoring
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
- Your transition reinforced with mentorship from veterans who successfully transitioned into Koch careers.
Matador Security Company is a services business that supports the affiliates of Koch Industries, Inc. Matador Security Company is looking for Security Officers in Wichita, KS. The security team’s primary responsibilities are to control access to the main campus and provide security monitoring for the campus and other properties. Each officer is expected to be customer focused while providing a safe and secure environment for Koch Companies employees, guests, and contractors.
If you have any questions about Koch Industries, Inc. or about other Koch opportunities you identify, you may contact me by return email or directly at (316) 828-4784.
Please accept our best wishes in your transition: Our Mission is Your Success!