Crew Training International- Standard Evaluation Specialist (Multiple Locations to Include Ellsworth, AFB)Posted: June 8, 2017
Position Title: Standard Evaluation Specialist
Location: Barksdale AFB, LA; Minot AFB, ND; Whiteman AFB, MO;
Dyess AFB, TX; Ellsworth AFB, SD
Close: Until Filled
Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
Training and Experience: Two (2) years of experience working in a Bomber Squadron, Group, and/or Wing Stan/Eval shope or three (3) years of experience working in a DoD Flying Squadron, Group, and/or Wing equivalent Stan/Eval office. Two (2) years of experience working with PEX or similar proprietary program.
General Skills: Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; detail oriented; flexible.
Computer Skills: Intermediate-level proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook.
Security Clearance: Secret
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain accountability and control of flight testing materials.
- Update data in PEX (or future equivalent systems to PEX) and locally-developed computer database systems as required.
- Interface with Host Aviation Resource Management (HARM) personnel to update the Aviation Resource Management System (ARMS) (or future equivalent systems to ARMS), as required.
- Coordinate with training officer to review and update student/permanent party records, folders, and grade books per the applicable AFIs (AFI 11-202V2 and AFI 11-2MDS-V2); as well as, associated MAJCOM/Installation Supplements and locally-developed guidance.
- Notify crewmembers, scheduling, and unit leadership of upcoming and overdue testing, evaluations, and training requirements via e-mail, telephone, or in person.
- Generate the following reports/forms as required:
- Evaluation and Testing Status and Trend Data reports;
- Provide data to OGV for Standardization Evaluation Board (SEB) 6 month report;
- AF Form 8, Qualification of Aircrew Qualification.
- Perform testing administrator duties/functions for the unit.
- Conduct monthly reviews for those aircrews entering into the first month of evaluation eligibility period.
- Interpret AFIs and provide guidance to personnel assigned to Stan/Eval shops to help track training and
- readiness status of Squadron personnel.
- Standardize mission planning software loads and updates.
- Standardize crypto key variable loading processes and updates within the Squadron (if applicable).
- Standardize intelligence vault to include vault upgrades (if applicable).
- Standardize technical order library throughout mission planning vault computers (if applicable).
- Standardize/Execute mission data cartridge and in-flight map data cartridge (MSCs) checkout procedures (if applicable).
- Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
Employer Contact Information: email@example.com
Position Web Link: http://www.cti-crm.com