Crew Training Interanational- Operations Training Specialist (Ellsworth, AFB)Posted: June 8, 2017
|Position Title: Operations Training Specialist
Location: Barksdale AFB, LA- Minot AFB, ND- Whiteman AFB, MO- Dyess AFB, TX and Ellsworth AFB, SD
Close: Until Filled
Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
Training and Experience: Two (2) years of experience working as a squadron aircrew scheduler. Two (2) years of experience working
with PEX or similar proprietary program.
General Skills: Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; detail oriented; flexible.
Computer Skills: Two (s) years of experience working with Microsoft Access, Excel, and SharePoint. Intermediate-level proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Security Clearance: Secret
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Update data in PEX (or future equivalent systems to PEX) and locally-developed database systems as required.
· Interface with Host Aviation Resource Management (HARM) personnel to update the Aviation Resource Management Systems (ARMS) (or future equivalent systems to ARMS), as required.
· Review and update student/permanent party records, folders, and grade books per the applicable Air Force Instructions (AFI 11-202V1 and AFI 11-2MDS-V1), associated MAJCOM Installation Supplements, and locally-developed guidance. Number of records will vary depending on unit manning/student throughput.
· Administer classes and exams as required and coordinate with scheduling to ensure crewmembers are scheduled for Crew Resource Management, Instructor Crew Resource Management, Instrument Refresher Course, and any other grounding or pre-deployment training requirements. Number of classes/exams will vary depending on unit manning/student throughput.
· Perform weekly individual gradebook checks of personnel training and ancillary training requirements.
· Prepare and execute periodic training/testing plans for approval and scheduling.
· Provide weekly updates to Squadron leadership containing the flight and readiness status of personnel to facilitate tracking of duty status and performance report/decoration accomplishment.
· Coordinate with scheduling officer enabling them to maximize training opportunities in accordance with unit leadership guidance. Scheduling and training will be consistent with AFIs.
· Provide daily tracking of upgrade and continuation training accomplishment for the unit Operations Supervisor (or equivalent); as well as, weekly summaries for the Operations Officer.
· Assist in the development of new curriculum and syllabi for aircrew and ground training.
· Generate the following reports/forms as required:
· AF Form 4324, Aircraft Assignment/Aircrew Qualification Worksheet;
· Training Aids;
· Monthly Aircrew Qualification Level Summary (also known as the “Letter of Xs”) and provide a copy of inwork and final documents to Wing Current Operations (OSS/OSO) and Wing Stand/Eval (OGV) NLT the last day of each month;
· Monthly and quarterly Ready Aircrew Program (RAP) reports and RAP inputs to Wing OSS Training each quarter;
· RAP reporting as required by the current RAP tasking message;
· Monthly summary of aircrew probation/regression status;
· Grade Book report.
· Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
Employer Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Web Link: http://www.cti-crm.com