Black Hills Corp- Field Resource Center Supervisor (Fayetteville, AR)Posted: April 10, 2017
JOB NOTICE – Black Hills Corporation – Field Resource Center Supervisor (30786)
A wide variety of energy sources have made Black Hills Corporation (NYSE: BKH) and its subsidiaries stable and diversified providers of low-cost reliable energy solutions to customers throughout the United States. Discover your career potential in the following opportunity:
Job Title: Field Resource Center Supervisor (30786)
SALARY RANGE: $58,650 – $76,200 (Base salary is determined by the knowledge, skills and abilities of the applicant.)
CLOSING DATE: This position will close on April 24, 2017.
LOCATION: Fayetteville, AR
HOURS: Three evening shifts a week and day shift on weekends.
Maintain a high level of efficiencies and performance within the Field Resource Center (FRC) through effective training and development of Exception Specialist (ES). Provide daily leadership and direction to FRC team. Resolve issues and complaints as they arise.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP: Manager, Field Resource Center
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Manage Field Resource Center (FRC) performance through effective training and development of Field Resource Exception Specialist.
- Provide daily leadership and direction to FRC team.
- Resolve issues and complaints as they arise.
- Facilitate effective resolution of customer complaints and issues through collaborative problem solving with local management.
- Assist Manager with department budget by managing controllable expenses.
- Maximize effectiveness and efficiency of the FRC by monitoring appropriate performance measures.
- Provide expertise to Exception Specialist on system, process and procedural issues.
- Resolve problems arising from scheduling workload and resource availability.
- Assure positive working relationships with FRC personnel, technicians, field management and all other BHE departments.
- Assure proper staffing of the FRC at all times through coordinating of work schedules.
- Participate in Supervisor on call schedule.
- Perform other FRC duties as needed.
- Ensure system designed processes are followed within the FRC through the creation of system reports, monitoring, and coaching of staff.
- State Field Operations
- Field Service Support Department
- Customer Resolution Center Staff
- Field Resource Center Staff
- Minimum 5 years of experience in serving customers (internal and external), operations, or any other related field.
- Previous supervisory experience in a high degree team environment or significant leadership experience required.
- Experience in the gas or electric utility industry preferred.
- Dispatching experience preferred.
- Business process improvement experience desired,
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area, or equivalent experience required.
- Knowledge of electric and/or gas distribution processes preferred.
- Knowledge of intricacies of service orders and emergency orders preferred.
- Broad understanding of company operations.
- Utility industry knowledge, knowledge of state tariffs, PUC and Commission Rules beneficial.
- Knowledge of corporate policies and procedures, PSC rules and regulations is helpful.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong team player.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to function effectively in fast-paced environment while independently managing multiple tasks.
- Proven leadership skills including coaching, mentoring and motivating capabilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated teamwork and team building skills.
- Problem solving ability.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal and team skills.
- Work in an internal team and a virtual team environment that shares common goals and daily expectations.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Ability to participate in cross-functional teams.
- Able to balance effective process compliance with business and customer sensitivity.
- Excellent business judgment and acumen.
- Some travel may apply.
- You must be able to perform the requirements of this position, with or without a reasonable accommodation.
The information contained in this position description describes the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. This description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, duties, and requirements for employees in this position. The incumbent is responsible for performing all duties in a safe and efficient manner in compliance with safe work procedures and safety regulations. This job description is not intended to constitute an offer or contract of employment. Job descriptions may and do change periodically. Where positions are covered by a collective bargaining unit agreement, the terms and conditions of the collective bargaining unit agreement will apply.
We are an EEO Employer
We offer an attractive salary based on qualifications with competitive benefits and a supportive professional work environment.
How to apply: Click here to apply