InGenesis- Licensed Practical Nurse (Ellsworth AFB, SD)Posted: January 6, 2017
LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE (LPN)-OUTPATIENT
Are you seeking a new adventure? Would you like to provide health services to our Military? If so, InGenesis has the position for you!
InGenesis is currently seeking a full time LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE to provide services to our military at Ellsworth AFB, SD. The position offers an excellent compensation package, 2 weeks PTO, 10 paid federal holidays, Health Benefits, and a government security clearance.
- Licensed Practical Nurse certified from an accredited national, state, or military trained equivalent school
- Current unrestricted License in one of the 50 US
- 12 months within the last 36 months of LPN experience
- Knowledge of standard nursing care principles, procedures, and practices
- BLS-American Heart Association-Healthcare Provider Card
- Ability to perform infection control procedures
- Knowledge of emergency medical procedures
The Licensed Practical Nurse serves as a practical nurse performing patient care and nursing administrative duties for out-patients in accordance with established policies, procedures, protocols, and guidelines.
Performs a variety of diagnostic procedures; prepares and administers prescribed medications by oral, sublingual, intramuscular, intradermal, subcutaneous, topical, dermal and inhalation routes.
InGenesis, one of the fastest growing and most successful privately owned staffing firms in the nation, provides leading edge talent acquisition and workforce solutions.
Interested candidates please email firstname.lastname@example.org along with your resume and best contact information.