Crew Training International- Instructor SME-CRM (Beale AFB, CA)Posted: November 8, 2016
Position Title: Instructor SME-CRM
Position/Vacancy Number: 1
Location: Beale AFB
Salary or Wage: DOE
Close: Until Filled
Education: Bachelor’s Science or equivalent a academic experience.
Training and Experience: Must have flying experience within the past seven (7) years and a minimum of 500 flying hours in the U2 aircraft for which they will instruct and develop training. Instructor experience in the aircraft preferred.
General Skills: Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, detail oriented, flexible in work assignments, work with little to no supervision, and enthusiastic. Ability to travel extensively as required by work assignments.
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Security Clearance: Security clearance or ability to obtain one is required
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for their aircraft by providing technical content for courseware.
- Conduct academic instruction.
- Conduct remedial student training when required.
- Monitor Stan Eval trends and initiate revisions in courseware to address customer trends.
- Monitor courseware currency in assigned academic areas of responsibility.
- Develop courseware/monitor courseware currency for their assigned aircraft and assigned areas of responsibility.
- Provide content input for all lesson revisions for which they are the primary SME.
- Coordinate lesson revision input with other I/SMEs.
- Identify areas of instruction requiring immediate attention.
- In coordination with the customer, develop an annual training plan for the primary customer site to which they are assigned.
- Review all aircraft and operations-related publications for updated information to be incorporated into courseware and training materials.
- Maintain proficiency and certification to teach as outlined in the CTI Instructor Training and Certification Plan.
- Serve as the interface between the customer and CTI.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned (e.g., business development, local meetings, CRM research, etc.).
Employer Contact Information: K. Jones
Position Web Link: http:/www.cti-crm.com