Position Title: Community Service Officer
Location: Rapid City, SD
Wage/Salary: $16.30 /Hour
SUMMARY: The Community Service Officer position is a non-sworn position designed to assist the Patrol Division by performing tasks that allow the Police Officers the opportunity to better provide police services for the City of Rapid City.
A&W Janitorial, a family owned professional cleaning service, looking for highly motivated, detail oriented cleaners. Competitive wages begin at $12.00 per hour and increases based qualifications and experience. 401K benefits! Job openings for early weeknights keeping your weekends open! Background check required – No felons accepted. For more details call (605) 393-2314 and leave a message.
Inverness Technologies, Inc- Part-Time Career Transition Workshop Facilitator/Trainer (Ellsworth AFB, SD)Posted: October 21, 2016
Inverness Technologies, Inc. is accepting resumes for a part-time Career Transition Workshop Facilitator/Trainer at Ellsworth AFB, SD for the Department of Labor Employment Workshop. Trainers conduct workshops for separating and retiring military personnel and spouses who are transitioning from the military into the civilian job market. Successful candidate will facilitate approximately 1 workshop every month at Ellsworth AFB; additional workshops are available if willing to travel within the northeast region. Each workshop is 3 days in length (weekday, daytime hours). Recruitment is limited to the local commuting area, within 50 miles of Ellsworth AFB. This could be an excellent opportunity for military spouses or veterans living in the area. Candidates must have previous experience in Training, Career Counseling or Human Resources.
Facilitators deliver comprehensive career transition workshops to assist transitioning service members on topics including:
Career Decision Making
Identifying Job Goals
Job Search Techniques
Translating Military to Civilian Language
Marketing Transferrable Skills
Dress for Success
Job Offer and Salary Negotiations
Minimum qualifications include the following:
Comprehensive understanding of the U.S. labor market and public and private sector employment practices.
Bachelor’s degree in Training, Education, Career Counseling or HR strongly preferred; Education requirement can be waived with 3+ years of experience in facilitation/training.
Three years’ experience as a trainer/facilitator. Experience delivering job search workshops is preferred.
Outstanding communication skills.
Interactive, dynamic and energetic training style necessary to engage this military audience in job search training activities. A training demonstration will be required as part of the interview.
Knowledge of the military and experience working with military clients is strongly preferred.
Must have ID card to enter US military bases and buildings.
Must own a computer, have email capability and have experience using Microsoft PowerPoint.
Email cover letter and resume to INVERNESS TECHNOLOGIES email@example.com
Vacancy Number: BH-16-456-SV-1830052
Position Title: Cook Supervisor
Location: 1 Vacancy: Hot Springs, SD
Opening Date: Thursday, October 20, 2016
Closing Date: Wednesday, November 9, 2016
You can view this announcement by clicking here.
Job Title: Billing Associate (30595)
PAY RANGE: $16 – $19 per hour (DOQ)
CLOSING DATE: This position will close on November 3, 2016.
LOCATION: Golden, CO or Papillion, NE
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Competently handle all of the major billing duties for residential customers with minimal supervision.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP: Manager, Billing
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Explain gas, electric and non-utility billing procedures.
- Explain and correct budget billing accounts…
- Perform billing adjustments.
- Research billing errors and resolve them in a timely manner
- Create Service Investigation Orders for high/low usage, misreads, diversions, non-registering meters, meter changes, meters not set for billing, too many estimates, damaged meters, etc., to resolve billing discrepancies.
- Complete requests to change rates.
- Permanently except customers from late payment charges.
- Handle errors on active accounts that have not billed in 90 days and active measuring component not billed reports.
- Process residential billing related CC’s.
- Research and process diversion.
- Supervise projects and provide strong customer service to internal customers.
- Customer Service Associates.
- State Operations
- Billing Department Staff
- Payment Department Staff
- Credit/Collections Department Staff
- Correspndence Staff
- Field Resource Center
- Previous utility background preferred, but not required.
- High school diploma required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Associate Degree in business or accounting preferred or equivalent work related experience would be considered in lieu of a degree.
- CIS+ background preferred.
- Detail oriented, well organized.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills. Ability to communicate to a wide customer base.
- Proficient PC skills and use of Microsoft products including Word, Excel and other business
- applications as required.
- Ability to be effective in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on customer service, both internal and external.
- Performs responsibilities as directed within determined time frames and with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to work in a team environment sharing common goals and expectations.
- Ability to make decisions independently.
The information contained in this position description describes the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. This description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, duties, and requirements for employees in this position. The incumbent is responsible for performing all duties in a safe and efficient manner in compliance with safe work procedures and safety regulations. This job description is not intended to constitute an offer or contract of employment. Job descriptions may and do change periodically. Where positions are covered by a collective bargaining unit agreement, the terms and conditions of the collective bargaining unit agreement will apply.
EEO Employer, Race, Gender, Veterans, Disability
We offer an attractive salary based on qualifications with competitive benefits and a supportive professional work environment.
How to apply: Click here to apply
VA Black Hills Health Care System- Outpatient Primary Cart PACT/Dialysis Social Worker (Hot Springs, SD)Posted: October 21, 2016
Vacancy Number: BH-16-461R-CB-1831172-BU – External
Position Title: Outpatient Primary Care PACT/Dialysis Social Worker
Location & Service: 1 vacancy: Hot Springs, SD
Opening Date: Friday 10/21/2016
Closing Date: Thursday 11/10/2016
You can view this announcement by clicking here.